my friend ask me ?

B

bouha

Do surveys really pay $350? While some ads on social media have been promoting people apparently making $350 per survey, these are almost guaranteed to be a scam. While it's possible to earn up to around $100 per month from doing surveys, earning $350 from a single survey isn't legit.

D

Deleted member 28127

Do not dream so much.
Screenshot_1.jpg
This is the payout average of a survey at a site like Picoworkers.
A survey couldn't pay more than 2 $ this is the maximum advertiser how can pay for a single survey.
Take into consideration that surveys paying 5 $ or 10 $ includes purchase with the app.
This means you have to make a payment to get a rate of cashback.
This means you upgrade to Premium for 12 $ and get a cashback of 5 $ after app installation as a survey requirement.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Although I do not really know much about the amount that could be made from online survey jobs but I am pretty sure that people in countries like USA, and European countries do make good money from online tasks. Being in a third world country has made us believed that it is impossible to make money online which is not true because I know of people even in my country that makes good money online but I heard some of them make use of VPN to change their location, their IP address will make it look like they are doing the job from countries like USA.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some Survey sites are legit and they are actually paying higher. But I don't think or believe any survey site will be paying you as high as that, even if you from the western world. People from the western world can earn more than a $1 per survey or less, which means if they answer from different survey sites, they might be earning more than $10-12 per day, which is a good thing.