Passive income My journey over the years in any passive income.

Ummigal

Over the years I have tried several means to end passive income. Just something to keep me busy for a while. Write-through Ponzi schemes that reward you when you refer others right through Investments that deal with network marketing and mlm. All these passive income earning strategies I have come to realise feed of the sweat of some people so hard to quit them. I am currently more engaged in PTC sites and so besides. The reason why I like this site is that you can e a r n and also give a lot of knowledge at the same time. Do you mind sharing your online journey also?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started my journey of making money online around 2016. Though I start with ponzi scheme, I made more than enough there. When the scheme got bust in 2017,i changed into crypto, then I started making money through arbitrage before I started making money on paid to comment that I started last year.

Ummigal

I started my journey of making money online around 2016. Though I start with ponzi scheme, I made more than enough there. When the scheme got bust in 2017,i changed into crypto, then I started making money through arbitrage before I started making money on paid to comment that I started last year.
That is usually the trend. Most Ponzi schemes usually crash and we come to realise that they aren't worth it. It is better to invest money in legit schemes work to get paid like PTC sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That is usually the trend. Most Ponzi schemes usually crash and we come to realise that they aren't worth it. It is better to invest money in legit schemes work to get paid like PTC sites.
But the fact is that those paid to comment websites don't pay high. The payment is low. I don't see paid to comment as a way of making money to cater for one's need. It is just a residual money to be used for some trivial issue maybe like subscription or other minor things.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I ventured into making money online around 2017 and of course I make some money from sports betting and from there I invented in a Ponzi scheme but never paid me a dime. Around 2020 I met some cool amount of money online. I think so far 2021 has been better than all because I am now into paid to post platforms and cryptocurrency trading.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am sorry to burst your bubbles, you don't earn passive income from those websites. You will need to work on get paid to post website before you can make money. Passive income is a type of income that comes when you don't have to do any work. passive income requires one-time investment and you continue to reap benefits as time goes on without you getting involved.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am on a couple of forums, but my major source of income is freelancing on upwork. However, freelancing is not a passive income, I have to work to make money. When I don't have work, I don't make money. I also have a blog and earn passive income from my blog.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I too have fallen for a lot of scams in my quest to be able to make money online but I am glad that I have now settled. My largest source of income is through freelancing. I normally receive gigs to write letters or proposals from people and then get paid after I am done.