My Personal Experiences Using Cloud Mining Sites

My Personal Experiences Using Cloud Mining Sites

Hey, my fellow forum members. I want to share with you guys some of my personal experiences using all these cloud mining sites. I do follow a YouTuber named Stanzorl. I used to watch his cryptography presentations on Youtube all the time. He spoke so convincingly about a site called Sources.Today, a cloud mining site that is used to mine tether USDT. I invested $38. I mined for seven days and saw a profit of 7%. It was on a Thursday, and I decided to leave it till Saturday before withdrawing it to my trust wallet, only for me to wake up the following day, Friday, and find the site was no more. He also spoke about another site called sundrop.site, a dogecoin mining site. I deposited 250 dogecoin, and it was the third largest plan amongst the other plans. I was able to mine 85 dogecoin in three days, and by the time I placed my withdrawal, it was showing me pending for 48 hours. I quickly joined the Telegram group for sundrop.site and asked a few questions of some of the members in the Telegram group. Many of them told me that I shouldn't have invested and that I should have done the free mining, whereby if anything happened, I wouldn't have lost anything. I can go on and on with different instances. Though I have some, I also invested and I am withdrawing TronTrx, Dogecoin, Tether USDT, Shiba Inu, and the likes on a daily basis to my trust wallet. Conclusively, as long as we have fake sites defrauding people, there will also be legitimate sites paying people. This was my personal experience.

I know a lot of you have your own experiences. You can share it for all of us to learn from it.

Suba

Staff member
Around 2015 cloud mining sites were very popular, and I tried many and joined and more cloud mining sites are scams, we can deposit crypto but it's hard to withdraw the crypto balance we get, of course there are some legit cloud mining sites like eobot etc., but the reward from mining is so slow or small that it takes us a long time. So basically it's better to stay away from cloud mining sites that always make us lose time and crypto.

Bharon

Around 2015 cloud mining sites were very popular, and I tried many and joined and more cloud mining sites are scams, we can deposit crypto but it's hard to withdraw the crypto balance we get, of course there are some legit cloud mining sites like eobot etc., but the reward from mining is so slow or small that it takes us a long time. So basically it's better to stay away from cloud mining sites that always make us lose time and crypto.
Sorry Suba not all the cloud mining site a scam maybe you don't find the right cloud mining site. There are a lot of site, that you don't even have do any deposit before withdraw. The moment you mine up to minimum withdrawal, you can instantly withdraw to any wallet of your choice let me know if you want to try them out

Suba

Staff member
Sorry Suba not all the cloud mining site a scam maybe you don't find the right cloud mining site. There are a lot of site, that you don't even have do any deposit before withdraw. The moment you mine up to minimum withdrawal, you can instantly withdraw to any wallet of your choice let me know if you want to try them out
Hello, so you didn't read my entire comment, didn't I say there are some that are legit, like Eobot but unfortunately the income from mining is very small and takes a long time.