My story and earnings on publish0x.com

Hi my name is Sorin and this is my story about my experience with Publish0x.com.

I have joined this platform on a suggestion of a friend last year in June, to be more specific 23.June.2021 it was great I was tipping others and writing self development articles, while doing that I was earning several cents per day. It was a great experience, I will share my first articles earnings below in a great manner:

1st article was for a contest where I won $80 USD for the contest prize and $5.89 USD from tipping from other users. The overall was great this was my highest paid article in 2021 - now for 2022 I am looking forward to be amazed of the following winnings.
1st article.png
After this great earning I managed to get I applied for a withdrawal and got paid in less than a week from my request as you can see in the image below the earnings were amazing for only just an article. As I believe is the same necessity on this forum as well - to post quality content that will actually help someone. Or you will make promotional posts for other business - or just posts for fun or journaling from your daily life.
1st payment proof.png

The next following articles I focused on my passion which is to empower people so I wrote about that and the earnings were really nice - not as big as the contest article but it was a steady income, below I will show you the winnings of several articles that I posted on Publish0x.com.

articole lista1.png
AS you can see I have earned $2.70 USD worth of crypto only from the articles that I have made about self-development where I was promoting a healthy way of perceiving the world. Oh by the way I want to mention that I am a full time Human Perception Counselor you can find more information about what I do on my website by sunt-em.com/en . So if you want to find your path, define and clarify your goals which you need to focus on to achieve what you desire get in touch with me, moving forward.

I have also made several other articles about platforms that I have been using to earn money online - let me post more information below. I w
ill make a fast calculation of how much I have earned : $0.02 Earned + $0.05 Earned + $0.19 Earned + $0.24 Earned + $0.03 Earned + $0.05 Earned = with a total of $0.58 - so my total earnings on this platform until now was $89.17 Earned from June 2021 until January 2022.

Below you can see the Token earnings I got from tipping other users on this platform for their articles, I want to mention if you did not understand until now all that I mentioned above is what I got tipped for my articles - what I am posting below is what I earned from tipping others.

token.png

So as you can see I have earned up to a total of $96.01 USD by tipping and getting tipped on this platform in the last six months. Great right? so if you are interested in checking this platform out you can ask me for my ambassador link in a PM message. This platform actually pays you for your content, original content and helps you earn even more than you expected.

Again I can share with you my ambassador link so you can register and start your journey
Soon I will create another great thread! ^_^

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In all honesty, I think that this is very impressive if you ask me. I mean these enough proofs that are worthy enough to encourage one to do it, well not for everyone though, probably for the ones that have interest in giving it a shot. I just believe that there is always disadvantages in any good looking opportunity like this very one. I am not intending to say bad things about it though but I will just appreciate it more if you can be totally honest about the platform in full details. It still won’t discourage anyone that has a genuine interest.