My Tip On Creating Quality Content That Engages Your Audience.

D

Deleted member 13140

okay so as for article writing I will list the important things you should keep in mind.

1. Write for your audience: if your target keyword includes something that is law included, you should write in a formal way, were as if its normal, use an informal means (I mean like in letter writing formal and informal letters) why? Because if you use a formal means of writing on something that suppose to be fun, it'll sound like it was writen by an AI, were as in a for.al way an ai writing can be good because its strict and serious.

2. Keep your readers knowledge in mind: If you're sure your readers will already know something don't empathise on it much (except you're doing it for the newbies), find something you're sure alot of people don't know, Do these by visiting sites people ask questions related to your niche.

3. Avoid using block texts

4. Use bullets to split up content:
this helps convey your points easy and then improves readability.

5. Use relevant Images and graphics: I've said before that people really love visual stuff, Images, gifs, videos, well as long as it rhythms with the topic at hand.

6. Use problem agitate solve to write introduction: hope you remember thos first hundred words you will write for seo, its called introduction, well doing your introduction right is very essential for SEO, if your article doesn't catch your readers attention, they will click off or just scroll through your article and eventually go off.

• So how do you use a problem agitate solution:

Identify the problem:
e.g most writers can't engage their audience

Agitate: if your content isn't engaging enough, you could be leaving money on the table

Solve: E.g in this article you'll learn how to write engaging articles for your audience.

7. Aim for a low level readable content: I don't think anyone wants to read an academic research paper in their free time. Make sure your content is simple and easy to understand.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Content formatting (using short paragraphs, using bullet points, etc.) does not rank your content high on search engines, However, content formatting can help you in traffic retention. People come to your content because they find the title and description interesting, but if it is poorly formatted, they might leave your site immediately.

D

Deleted member 13140

Content formatting (using short paragraphs, using bullet points, etc.) does not rank your content high on search engines, However, content formatting can help you in traffic retention. People come to your content because they find the title and description interesting, but if it is poorly formatted, they might leave your site immediately.
Well we're still on the same page though, i guess, because since content formatting helps on traffic retention. That people will stick more on your site if you richly format your content..
Well that also means it can help engage your audience. Which also prevents them from leaving your site.

For it helping seo well like you said on the other reply you got to woo Google and also your visitors.
Just maybe Google bots somehow is programmed to see all those formatting as a ranking factor. We might not know because since your audience will obviously love how your content is, Google will notice those too.