Affiliate My two favorite ways to get free traffic

AndyC

There are many ways to get free traffic on the internet today.

Sources like Twitter, Facebook or other websites like Pinterest or LinkedIn will all provide you traffic to your website. But there are two sources that I prefer over all of the rest.

Google

Google is number one on my list. Google is the number one search engine out there. Ranking in Google is important to get free traffic. Go after low competition keywords and put out great content and you can rank high and receive free traffic with SEO.

YouTube

YouTube is my second favorite free traffic method. YouTube is great because the internet loves videos. People are watching more videos than ever before. Video is growing and making videos is easy and fun to do. Also, Google will rank YouTube videos. So you can potentially receive traffic from YouTube and Google from the same video.

There are many places to get traffic, Google and YouTube are the two sources that top my list. I’d be interested to hear about your favorite free traffic sources.

Carson20t

Too wordy
Thanks for sharing your strategies with me and others.Am glad that those two are working out for you and very effective for that matter.As for me I still need alot of work in such medium projects because I have had not had luck to blow up my presence on those mediums.
Currently gumtree is working for me,its a market place but it also has a provision to talk to the clients this has really proven effective for me.Facebook aswel is good as alot of people are active online there for reasons best known to them when everything you do online should give you money .I wish paid to write forums can extend its hands to allow more of tasks to advertise a broad spectrum of services.

cmoneyspinner

I added an extension to my Chrome browser called Keywords Everywhere. There is a free version and a paid version. Currently, I am using the free plan. But it really does help with keyword research.

You mentioned several social media platforms, including Pinterest which is fantastic! You did not mention Reddit and many of the experts recommend Reddit. Experts say that links and content shared via Reddit often appear in the search engines and they are right. Although, I personally do not like this social media platform.

Marks Kevin

Sources like Twitter, Facebook or other websites like Pinterest or LinkedIn will all provide you traffic to your website. But there are two sources that I prefer over all of the rest.

Google

Google is number one on my list. Google is the number one search engine out there. Ranking in Google is important to get free traffic. Go after low competition keywords and put out great content and you can rank high and receive free traffic with SEO.

YouTube

YouTube is my second favorite free traffic method. YouTube is great because the internet loves videos. People are watching more videos than ever before. Video is growing and making videos is easy and fun to do. Also, Google will rank YouTube videos. So you can potentially receive traffic from YouTube and Google from the same video.

There are many places to get traffic, Google and YouTube are the two sources that top my list. I’d be interested to hear about your favorite free traffic sources.
actually these 2 methods are the most difficult ones to get traffic. I suggest using social media, e.g FB and Twitter for free traffic.

AndyC

actually these 2 methods are the most difficult ones to get traffic. I suggest using social media, e.g FB and Twitter for free traffic.
I agree with you that they are difficult, maybe the most like you say. I think though these are my favorite free traffic sources because of the potential reach of these two platforms.

Godsplan

Google

YouTube

Thank you for sharing your best source of free traffic with us which will benefit website owners that are looking for ways to monitize their websites and increase their income. But wait a second, can you please show us a trick that you usually use for getting free traffic as beginners always find it difficult to drive free traffic to their websites.

I don't have a website yet but I'm planning to create one for a purpose. I do believe that with your help, I will be able to get more traffic and that will definitely make me happy because is the main factor that determine your income.

D

Deleted member 28873

the only sources of free traffic Is email marketing and that would involve you putting an opt in page in Google ads,Facebook ads e.t.c by putting the opt in page you are trying to get the gmail account of a prospective client so you could further advertise your product to them through broad cast.It a winwin situation I heard you would earn for a newbie $0.5 personal month per each email list per month.The only other free traffic source is putting your goods on social media ,youtube,goo Google through blogging seo is needed here.free traffic source is not easy to get it requires lot of hard work

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Both the favorite source of your traffic are actually very difficult.

Google requires much better SEO and may it need to advertise on Google for top result.

YouTube is only a Google product, so its traffic also comes from google; if we count only video, then what is the way to get traffic to the channel?

Godsplan

the only sources of free traffic Is email marketing and that would involve you putting an opt in page in Google ads,Facebook ads e.t.c by putting the opt in page you are trying to get the gmail account of a prospective client so you could further advertise your product to them through broad cast.It a winwin situation I heard you would earn for a newbie $0.5 personal month per each email list per month.The only other free traffic source is putting your goods on social media ,youtube,goo Google through blogging seo is needed here.free traffic source is not easy to get it requires lot of hard work
Yeah. I agree with you and at the same time, I disagree with you.
Point of agreement: Email marketing is very effective since many people use their emails frequently in their daily lives and check them from time to time to see if they Important mails like any mail.
Point of disagreement: As I said earlier, Email marketing is effective but it's also costly. It's very difficult to find emails and start sending mails so the best way you can do email marketing is using your pocket and that's considered as a free traffic.