Review Name and shame a site that has scammed you.

Sprite1950

Most of us have had at least one site that has scammed us in some way so I thought it would be a good idea for people to leave their review of a site that has done this and tell us in what way they did it.

For me it was MoneyGoldForum and Admin Retail, both disappeared without warning taking earnings with them but some sites just stop paying but don't close the site while unsuspecting new members join believing they will be paid. One such site is CrazyOff.

What sites scammed you and how did they do it?

Juen15

Most of us have had at least one site that has scammed us in some way so I thought it would be a good idea for people to leave their review of a site that has done this and tell us in what way they did it.

For me it was MoneyGoldForum and Admin Retail, both disappeared without warning taking earnings with them but some sites just stop paying but don't close the site while unsuspecting new members join believing they will be paid. One such site is CrazyOff.

Is the crazyoff site a scam or is it not paying you? I got my first payment from the crazyoff site after waiting a few days. In terms of crazy off site, they will pay members every 15th of every month. But I got paid on the 16th. What makes me confused is that there are members who are paid by Crazyoff, there are also members who are not paid by Crazy Off. In the written payment note the answeree (twin site / one admin). This is what makes unpaid members think crazy off scam.

Sprite1950

Is the crazyoff site a scam or is it not paying you? I got my first payment from the crazyoff site after waiting a few days. In terms of crazy off site, they will pay members every 15th of every month. But I got paid on the 16th. What makes me confused is that there are members who are paid by Crazyoff, there are also members who are not paid by Crazy Off. In the written payment note the answeree (twin site / one admin). This is what makes unpaid members think crazy off scam.
CrazyOff is one of the sites that started off by paying and then stopped. There is a long thread about it on ForumCoin where everyone from there who joined has now left. It is owned by the same person as Answeree which did exactly the same. Both sites are still running but they are not paying ... at least I didn't think they were. I'm very surprised to hear that you got paid as everyone else I know says that did not get their last payment which was some months ago. Are you saying you got paid on 16th December? If so I must let people know.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fonatrade is a site that nobody should register on ,when I first started doing task on that site reach the minimum amount of money to be able to withdraw and they ask me to buy what we call a withdrawal pin, after doing that and after placing my withdrawal up till now they have not paid me and from all indication the general manager of that online business is no way to be found. Don't register with them.fonatrade

Juen15

CrazyOff is one of the sites that started off by paying and then stopped. There is a long thread about it on ForumCoin where everyone from there who joined has now left. It is owned by the same person as Answeree which did exactly the same. Both sites are still running but they are not paying ... at least I didn't think they were. I'm very surprised to hear that you got paid as everyone else I know says that did not get their last payment which was some months ago. Are you saying you got paid on 16th December? If so I must let people know.
Screenshot_20210116_212825.jpg
Not. I was paid not on December 16, 2020. But paid on October 16, 2020. I was surprised to hear that some members did not get their pay after being active on the crazyoff site. I thought maybe the site only pays new members because at that time I just joined there. I was active by making lots of questions and answers until my points reached the minimum withdrawal. Some of them (old crazyoff members) said that sometimes payments are not only made on the 15th of each month. But when the points have reached the minimum withdraw and request a withdrawal. I haven't seen any other proof of payment after that. Maybe it's true that the crazyoff site is already a scam even though it's still active.

Sprite1950

View attachment 43750
Not. I was paid not on December 16, 2020. But paid on October 16, 2020. I was surprised to hear that some members did not get their pay after being active on the crazyoff site. I thought maybe the site only pays new members because at that time I just joined there. I was active by making lots of questions and answers until my points reached the minimum withdrawal. Some of them (old crazyoff members) said that sometimes payments are not only made on the 15th of each month. But when the points have reached the minimum withdraw and request a withdrawal. I haven't seen any other proof of payment after that. Maybe it's true that the crazyoff site is already a scam even though it's still active.
I just spoke to one of the ex members of CrazyOff and he said that payments stopped around October time so if you are still working there you could be wasting your time.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Racksterly. It claimed to be an advertisement site where brands pay then to advertise. So if you sign up with them you will be advertising on your social media and be earning daily. Well it required a front payment which I paid, I was guaranteed to make double of it at the end of the month. When the time for payment came we started hearing stories about payment gateway and the likes. Well the site crashed with my money, it was so painful. Since then I made the vow not to pay before earning ever again.

V

.V.

A friend of mine referred me to a site called GlobalRTX, when I visited it, I found out that all you had to do was click on ads and complete offers and each click promised 1 dollar or more never less. It was too good to be true and I dedicated my time to this time.
They allocated 20th of every month as payout day but when the time came, the site mysteriously disappeared.
After a few days, I went to check again and it was there but on checking my profile, I found that it has been reset and my supposedly earned cash was gone.
Well it was an eye opener and now when I see any "promising" site. I first check the reviews or the most basic things like an IP address.

Aniwhyte

I was heavily scammed by racksterly some few years ago, i invested 28 thousand naira with a return of about 40 thousand naira plus, i can't really remember the exact return. Just few days after joining they closed down their website and deleted their Facebook page permanently, i thereafter contacted paystack, a payment gateway that I used in depositing the money into racksterly account but there was little to nothing they could do to help me recover my money back, I contacted my bank also and they couldn not help me too, I had to forget about the experience and move on with my life but unfortunately I haven't learnt my lessons as another website named racksterli has surfaced and I joined and invested 28k on it yesterday, I'm just hoping it won't crash as the first one did.

Donkiz

When anyone talk about sites that scam people I always remember inivideon.xyz, everything about this site screams of scam, the site claims to pay for watching promotional videos, and each video on the site has the amount to earn on it which depends on the length of the video.

After reaching the minimum cashout amount, which was $200 and requested to withdraw, they said I need to get 30 referrals to be able to withdraw or I buy referrals from the site which costs about $20 for the 30 referrals needed.

After passing referral hurdle, I requested for withdrawal again, then I was told that I need to make a compulsory payment of $20 to process my withdrawal, and that was how I abandoned the site. I later read on trustpilot that if you make the processing fee payment, they will still bring up something else to keep collecting money from their victim.

Juen15

I was heavily scammed by racksterly some few years ago, i invested 28 thousand naira with a return of about 40 thousand naira plus, i can't really remember the exact return. Just few days after joining they closed down their website and deleted their Facebook page permanently, i thereafter contacted paystack, a payment gateway that I used in depositing the money into racksterly account but there was little to nothing they could do to help me recover my money back, I contacted my bank also and they couldn not help me too, I had to forget about the experience and move on with my life but unfortunately I haven't learnt my lessons as another website named racksterli has surfaced and I joined and invested 28k on it yesterday, I'm just hoping it won't crash as the first one did.
It was quite a bad experience. There are bail if you want to invest your money, you have to make sure that the site really pays you by looking at reviews from several trusted review sites. Forum sites, trustpilot, social media or youtube. It is the place to look for reviews about a site or application. Not being careful in investing will hurt you if you are still interested in investment sites that promise to provide big profits. Don't throw yourself to the scammer.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A lot of us have had unpleasant experience with scam sites. After working for a very long time, you get to realize it is nothing but a scam. This is really frustrating and has led a lot of people to give up about anything online earning, their unpleasant experience have made them to have this mindset that it is impossibke to make money online. Greed is the major reason why some got scammed though, but it is not the same for us all.

Mine was a site that promised to pay members for watching short videos. I had accumulated up to $171 from many sleepless night that I was trying to earn money, then I was told to pay money before being able to withdraw my earnings on the site. They didn't get my money, but my Time and data I wasted were too precious.

At the time I was active on the site, their domain was www.vluvideon.xyz then it changed to www.rluvideon.xyz. they seem to be changing their domain name always in order to get at unsuspecting persons.

How about you, what site scammed you?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are many, but among the active sites, I'll name a site which is paying selectively (It starts from B and ends from Y. Site is still active and have paid it's selective supporters, maybe you too, so for that only reason I'll not be naming it full. I think when I reported spam content and rule breaking by Admin himself led to this, Admin of that site owe me 36$.

Among other inactives who scammed me are Mypage5, but that is another story and is no longer a paying site.