Name your favourite online store you prefer ordering items from??

Name your top e_commerce store

• Total voters

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things from my own country's online store 'jumia.com', 'Konga.com, they are the top two biggest online stores in my country. I buy products from those stores cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step, or at the nearest bus stop.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/merchandise?? And why you choose it ahead of others??

Carson20t

From those listed above I would go for Amazon and eBay.Since I started buying products from them I have never really had an issues with them as long as the product was shipping to my country and whatever product I wanted was not wi shipped for free.I learnt my lesson once when I bought a product on free shipping not knowing that it would not be placed as a priority product to ship out that experience was so annoying for me.

Sadly in my country there is really no trusted big online store that I can mention of,hence my reliance on the two online stores I have mentioned above.

Abu4exel

Jumia, is still the best and very fast in delivering ones goods. Although, others may be faster too, but I prefer Jumia, because it's reliable by me.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Jumia,i really like because they are fast and reliable, though i have not order anything from them yet, people who order products from jumia according to them they are ok with this particular online store for ordering,so for when ordering any products like wrist watch, phone, system etc,i prefer jumia.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well jumia is one of the most popular online store you can actually ordered a product online from especially if you're in Nigeria,I have never made any attempt to order anything from this site before because I naturally do not like to get most of my products online for the reason best known to me especially when it has to do with electronics. Bt I can say that w
Jumia should be one of the best.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a surprise that I haven't bought things online. This is not because I don't wish to but I am always scared of what of the online store deliver what I don't want or whst doesn't really match my order. I can't be doing the process of returning and collecting another one

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using any of these. In my home country, Daraz is a popular online store. It is an e-commerce marketplace just like ebay. daraz is owned and operated by China's Alibaba group. Prior to this online store, there were already a lot of online stores in the country, but Daraz aggressive marketing pushed all e-commerce sites back.

Samuel72

Verified member
The best online store in the world is Amazon this is because they have all type of stock you can ever imagine off, but over here in my country the best online store I like and prefer buying things from is called jumia. their prices is well affordable and also their customer service is very good, their delivering service is very fast.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am from Nigeria so I will choose jumia. I have used jumia to order products couple of times. Jumia as many advantages over some store. Like there hot deal category. You can buy products that worth $100 from just $20 . That is 80% discount off the price. Jumia company process the order themselves and bring the product to your door step.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is a store in my neighborhood that has a website. We can check the website and select the products we want to buy. They will deliver the products to our doors. This store is not exactly an online store but it also sells products via the website. They take card payments as well as cash on delivery.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not usually order products online because I may not have an idea what I am gonna receive. I always prefer shopping offline at a physical store. There have been cases of people not getting the right product when they shop online and returning the product might take a lot of effort and time, so why not buy something you can see and feel physically?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not usually order products online because I may not have an idea what I am gonna receive. I always prefer shopping offline at a physical store. There have been cases of people not getting the right product when they shop online and returning the product might take a lot of effort and time, so why not buy something you can see and feel physically?
Since you aren't satisfied shopping online that's it. But I'll tell you their are lots of persons who never went to physical stores since the covid19 pandemic started to buy something for his or her personal consumption. Ordering online is simply their best method cos of how easy it is booking online, and seeing their products getting delivered to them on time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For consideration of the delivery charge I only buy from the local e-commerce site here called Lazada. It is prompt in the delivery and it has a COD (pay when delivered) option which I like. At least I can check the product before I pay the courier. There was a time that the product delivered was wrong so I I did not accept the product.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its good you're finding comfort shopping from Lazada. I believe its based on your locality, cos its not a familiar one worldwide like Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc. When it comes to shopping online i shop locally using my country's store 'Jumia.com to shop products and receive it with in 48 hours time.