Nature therapy in Japan

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I saw a documentary of the Nature Therapy in Japan. The client goes to a forest to sit or recline on a log to listen to soft music that is merged with the sound of the wind and the birds. The attendant also recites some lines to suggest to the mind in focusing on the surroundings which is like a nature trip.

This is similar to an aromatherapy in the nearby spa. There is a cubicle where the customer will lie down to listen to soft classical music while the air is pervaded by an aromatic scent by an electric atomizer. The attendant will be pressing on the limbs particularly the toes and the fingers to give a sensation of communing with nature. I have not experienced that yet because the pandemic came before I could try the newly opened spa on the next block.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am sorry if I am offending someone, but I find this kind of therapy silly, not just this one but all other so-called alternative therapies that make people fool and the promoters of these therapeutic methods very rich. If you do not try to heal yourself, nothing can help. If you try to heal yourself, you can easily heal yourself in a city apartment, no need to go to the forest and sit on a log.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I do this a lot I spend my leisure sitting ina very cool environment and just having fun with nature. I’m one person that love nature a lot and I know the value it played to the well-being of the body. I rarely use the spa but conversing with nature is almost a daily thing

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I saw a documentary of the Nature Therapy in Japan. The client goes to a forest to sit or recline on a log to listen to soft music that is merged with the sound of the wind and the birds. The attendant also recites some lines to suggest to the mind in focusing on the surroundings which is like a nature trip.

This is similar to an aromatherapy in the nearby spa. There is a cubicle where the customer will lie down to listen to soft classical music while the air is pervaded by an aromatic scent by an electric atomizer. The attendant will be pressing on the limbs particularly the toes and the fingers to give a sensation of communing with nature. I have not experienced that yet because the pandemic came before I could try the newly opened spa on the next block.
Wow I believe this is one of the way people can use to relieve themselves of stress because nature is one of the most important thing and I believe it will give you a lot of time to meditate and relax your mind of so many things that troubles you. You should have also given on some of the greater disadvantages of engaging in this.