Needing luck for business?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This issue is not about the lucky charm of the Feng Shui. Businessmen who are not superstitious because they believe in science. One scientific luck for business is the color of the store or the office. If you will look at the signage of successful fast food outlets you will see the color red and yellow. Those 2 colors are making the stores lucky not because of superstition but because those colors are attractive to the eye. That means the passersby can see those color and they get to read what the signage say. When they get hungry that outlet is the first thing that comes to their mind.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
No one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. In any case, You genuinely do need to fathom what you're doing. It's the unfaltering work that finally pays off. In case you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I other than like their advanced educational materials. They are so valuable to me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I agree about luck not as a superstition but as a business strategy. In our culture, the color red is considered auspicious color, however, by using red color in your business logo, trademark, banner, etc. you will gain a lot of traction as people find red to be very attractive. They say lucky bamboo brings luck, but by using lucky bamboo you will improve the office environment which will be good for customers.