New business that brings In money.

Wiserr

In your own personal opinion what are the new businesses that brings In income I don't mean a normal income I mean businesses that brings you a steady income be it online or offline, all we want us money, in my own opinion there are lots of businesses that brings us lots of incomes in a daily basis and such kind of business are business that we need to invest money not just enough money but we will also invest our Time and efforts if this qualities are found in you and your business I'm telling you nothing can make you not to run that business successfuly, for online if you go for investments it's still a great way to earn money a cool Cash online but before you can be able to earn money on investment you need to have ideas and skills, if you don't have any of this sorry to say but you'll not be successful in your investment, it's very wise of you to learn the necessary things before you can start I believe If you do that you can be able to make it successfuly without any failure, what's your opinion on this, thank you in advance.

D

Deleted member 13140

In my opinion nowadays the businesses that brings In consistent income as you mentioned is online businesses specifically having and developing a high income skill, I won't go all in on explaining high income skills and examples but I'll say this, a high income skill is one which is in demand in this digital age.

Think of it as digital marketing.. find a skill within this branch and you're going to the moon that's just simple, am currently listening to a podcast that was made on 215 and they talked about that video would be a really broad thing in years to come and guess what it's years to come now and there appeared tiktok.

Simple learn a digital skill

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several businesses that brings money in both online and offline but what matters is most of the time is your knowledge about them. Some of these businesses have been existing for years and some are old and some new, some people succeed in such businesses and some people don't. Some of the best businesses both online and offline are;
Real estate; Real estate business is undoubtably one of the best kind of business anyone can venture into and make a lot of money but it is quite very important you have lots of money if you want to venture into this kind of business.
Internet Marketing: This is of course one of the best business ventures in which anyone can venture into online and make a lot of money from it. There are a lot of things people can buy on the internet and if you can venture into it, then you stand a chance of making a lot of money from internet marketing. You can also market your offline products online and make a lot of money from it.
Cryptocurrency Investment/trading; Cryptocurrency like many have stated is undoubtably the future. If you can learn cryptocurrency well then you stand a chance of making a whole lot of money from it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet show also be regarded as one of the wonders of the world because the opportunity keep emerging to make money online for everyone.

Joint venture is an old strategy but it is one of the latest way of making a lot of money especially for the newbies. Joint venture also known as JV, simply means partnering up with an expert to create a product and share profit at the end of everything.

You need to create a unique product that will benefit a lot of people before you can think of doing a joint venture with an expert in the niche.

The first step is to research a group of people who have common problem and they are desperately looking for a solution to them problems.

Take for instance, there are some people who are looking for a way to lose weight without engaging in rigorous exercise or activities. You can simply create a product that suit these people's need.

if you can't create the product yourself you can simply out source to one of the freelance expert. The product can be in form of digital download or video courses.

Once you have get everything set up you can then approach an expert in your niche for a joint venture. You negotiate with him and he will see to the process of launching the product to the market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I can say that every business can generate you a profitable income but most of these things will depend on how you handle this business and the step you have taken to make sure the business succeed because that is what will really determine the success of any business organisation.

A situation in which an entrepreneur is not really serious with his or her business or has not taken
Time advertise the business for thousands of people to have an idea about the existence of such business organisation , people won't likely fly from the air to buys products from you because they won't know about the existence of your business organisation.

But in most cases if you are considering offline business it may not really be all type of business that are suitable depending on the location because location plays a very important role in most offline business , that is why you have to research and know the location you are setting a business to make sure it matched to the need of the people.

You can just start up any business of your interest and try as much as possible to grow the business to its full potential.