Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

MOSIUR

Hello, my name is Md. Mosiur Rahman. The name of my country is Bangladesh. I am completely a new member in this great forum 'trendri.com'. I have a very positive idea about this forum because I hear many people appreciate it from the core of their heart. There are many reasons behind the appreciation of this forum. First of all, the staffs are so active, sincere and helpful and so, they respond to the necessity of any members at any time. Secondly, they are willing to support to the members as soon as it is wanted. Finally, the most important fact is that they do complete members' payments in time. Now I wish to share my ideas with you and I am eager to gather knowledge from you through this great platform. I wish everyone success. Thank you very much!

K

Kiranthapa

I'm a full-time teacher, teaching science, math, and computer science for years now. I just love the world of computers and the internet so I like to freelance and help troubleshoot problems & also get paid. Lately, I discovered the wonderful world of digital marketing so I started promoting landing pages and earn completing surveys and such. I learned that this is one such forum where people can find and help to earn online. I hope that I will not be breaking any terms and conditions of your forum.
Thank you!

F

Femis72

Hi there. I am new to this forum. I am a Medical Doctor and a Father of of three. I have spent most of my productive life studying and also practicing Medicine. I don't have much to show for this financially. I hope joining this forum will improve my financial status vis-a-viz financial guidelines and guidance from you folks.
Thanks