Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
A

Ani509

Hi! am Ani509 another individual from this gathering. I might want to grow my insight ,read some data and offer also and in particular to partake in the discussion strings the most ideal way I can particularly in the field of the gathering industry where I can contribute and learn. Searching forward for the better discussion loaded with data in this gathering.

Much obliged to you

R

Robinson88

Good Day!
I am Robinson a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge, read some information, and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the make money online and online business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward to a better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

N

Nifesol

Hello everyone, I am Nifesol, a new member from Nigeria. I am an educationist who love to broaden my knowledge while looking for a way to add some coins in my pocket. I hope to enjoy this platform. Remain blessed.

H

helgaglenn

Hi, everyone! My name is Helga and I'm a retired Disabled Vet. I'm excited to be here and I'm bringing a lot to the platform. I use to review products a while back and surveys also, so this is right up my alley. I'm not here to promote anything, but I'm open for all kinds of discussions. My job in the Army was "Orthopeadic Technician" and I use to work in the Dept of Corrections and a Laundry Manager and a Warehouse Manager in both the State of Texas and State of Missouri. I hope to get to know most if not all of you! Thanks for listening..... :)

E

Eben

Hi Nifesol,I'm Forsythe.. having a side hustle is the best even as a salary earner.want know more on the genuine ways of making money online.then hit the reply button

Y

Yahunathan777

Greetings everyone, I am Qhawe I've just joined the site and I'm from South Africa and I'm looking to make money online and get new opportunities in life and success

M

Megan25

Hello all, i am Megan from New York, i want to learn and share with you some ways to make money online and also to learn from other members here, I wish you all the best.

G

gauts

Hello everyone, I am Gautam form india. I am new to this forum excited to learn new things from here.Also would love to add some coins.Hope to have good discssions .
Thank you

J

Jack1995

I am Jack a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge, read some information, and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the make money online and online business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward to a better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

A

Allisha Forde

Hi everyone my name is Allisha I've just joined the site and I'm from South Africa and I'm looking to make money online and get new opportunities in life and success

J

jaby1966

Hello good afternoon I am jose alberto a pleasure to compare with you this new experience hoping that you can take advantage of this opportunity to access erase extras luck to all

K

kayglory

I am new here with opportunity to make money onlinewhich includes learning passive income options, other online business openings. Sharing my ideas on tested money making opportunities.