Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
B

BTcapszz

Good day everyone, I discovered that Volutic earn money platform have only paid me three times and i have read and viewed more than 10 messages , I always reply to their messages as proof that i receive and read their emails . But yet i only got paid the 3 times of doing that . Does someone have an answer why this is like this ?

B

BTcapszz

its only the first 3 times i read and replied the email that shows paid in my account what about the others that i have been reading and reply to , spending even minutes in some of these messages

moneekjoy

Hello Everyone!!
My name is Moneek, I am located in the Midwest. I found Trendri just by simpling googling-LOL
I have an online women's boutique called Zuri Moneek Boutique (50% OFF your total order when you use the code Trendri) and this was my first business that went extremely well! Now I am in the stage of my career in which I want to show others how to make money without having to worry about having products just by simply using the internet. No dropshipping, just straight making money in your sleep. I am referring to affiliate marketing. I made $9K my first month! If you are interested comment "Me" below. Also please share what businesses you all have so that I can support♥

J

jeviwo6648

hello everyone please teach me how to earn money online

D

Deleted member 58809

Hello team,
My me is wuodoboch1. I am a new member here from Nairobi Kenya and i just joined today, I was introduced by youtuber.

A

albertxix

Hi everybody
I hope to have a great experience here.