Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

MrTools

Hello house, it's nice to be here. I'm MrTools, I deal in all kinds of Social Media stuff and tools. I'm here to offer my products and services and generate some income. I'm also hoping to learn from everyone here and make some good mutual connection.

Thank you Trendi for this opportunity!

Accientleo

Hello Admin!!!!

Am opeyemi from Nigeria am an online marketer and I have some experience about making money online which is one of the reason am here although am new to this site but I have watched some tutorial about how this works and I have also read about this website which I think is going to help me through out my stay.

Thanks it's a pleasure using your site.

Mubarak finance

Hello guys...my name is Mubarak mahruf...am an affiliate marketer...and I am also a student...I am really glad to join this focus because I really want to solve people's problem and I want to know people all over the world also...so thanks "trendri" for accepting me into this group discussion.