Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Mubashar001

Hello I'm new here I used to work on a big forum that is cheater and has blocked by payment of $275 the admin just ban when we request payment I hope that we don't get that here actually

paybuymax

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hi i'm Victor, i work at Paybuymax a cryptoexchange company we buy and sell btc,usdt,ethereum,bnb and doge at the best rate in the market. We also buy gift cards Apple,eBay,amazon,sephora e.t.c

ikeh4real

Hi, am new to this community, glad to meet u guys, am looking forward to exchange valuable and useful ideas.

nikali

Hello,

I came here to find a good community to share and discover the latest news.

I am a trader for 3 years now on blockchain.
Looking forward to sharing with you my friends

Hemzzy

Hello,my name is Emmanuel, i am here to make some cool cash and also share my knowledge.

Johnnyblack

please can somone assist me to setup my account to post my links. when i attempted i received a massage that i will have to have 20 post
Hi, am johnnyblack, a professional cryptocurrency inventing, mining adn working experience of 3 years, I'm known to deliver jobs before the stipulated time because I'm very passionate about helpingg brande and employer whatever they like in due time

Ntoci

Hello everyone! I am Mickey, I have my little hobby crafted soap and creams, and this hobby's becoming my business and now I even have more and more orders. I am thinkung over to open my little shop. Nice to meet you all here.