Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Godstime

Hello I'm Godstime from Nigeria also, a new member. I wish to share my information with the house. I joined this forum to add to my knowledge in regards to a new things and expand my knowledge and also to have another better stream of $. LOVE YOU ALL

Didi

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
hello,my name is didi and I’m a Nigerian.I’m here to make money online

Morrispay

Hello everybody I am digipreneur and also involved in blogging, affiliate marketing as a beginner come here to learn more about all this stuff and also here to share my experience too so we all become friends then we can share all things with each other related to this forum
thanks to all

Jack Winstan

Hi, greeting to everyone, My name is jack, and a newbie here. I am an Enthusiast and I would like to share my knowledge in blockchain as well as gain knowledge by actively participating in this forum.​

Bisolami

Verified member
Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello here. I am Bisola. I'm also here to improve my earnings

oksana45

my name is oksana rejn and i live in Germany. I am an online marketer. i saw this forum and i am very pleased and ready to assist anyone who wants to make money online. I have been into online business for years and i have some ideas that could help anyone thats is interested.