Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

aaronsmith

Hello Amazing Guys
I am aaron and i have depth knowledge about cryptocurrency that can be useful for all of you, Cause I'm here to share my knowledge to earn passive income from cryptocurrency

L

Lyrac2serna

My name is Lyrac, I am here to get best site to get extra money and share my idea with you hope that it could help you.Thank you again for accepting me

Variable

Hey! I'm Ash and i'm hoping to get to know some people and learn from all of you, and possibly make some money! , be easy on me, im new to this.

K

Kingandrew

Hello Everyone in the House,
My Name is Andrew Am A Nigerian ,a seasoned Online Entrepreneur And Legit Internet Business Trainer. I am here to Teach and reveals ?% information on companies and website That pays You working From Home irrespective of your Location .I equal join to acquire more knowledge from others who has been online doing legitimate business .Thank you all

Goldengreen

Hi am Joseph, I like exploring new avenues and I find this forum interesting. I am here to learn and share my knowledge.

L

lily2808

I`m a professional essay writer. Whether you’ve been given a prompt (for example, “Write about the time in your life when you were happiest,”) or you’re starting from scratch, coming up with an idea can be hard. One thing to keep in mind is that for your personal essay to really stand out, you need to write about an experience that not everybody goes through. I`m working on writing essays for students and selling them online.

bylando

Thank you very much admin

Hello, I am from Germany, my name is Lothar.

I would like to be with you to share my ideas with you and maybe earn some money. Thanks again for taking me in.

info4vitan

Hi everyone here. My name is JSKVengi, I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information about making money especially on cryptocurrency and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.

Thank you.

Sharrie007

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Good morning! I'm Sharrie 007. I'm a new member on this forum. I want to post a thread on my legit online earning apps and websites for free and some with minimal capital to share for those who are interested but unfortunately, everytime I try to post, my content cannot be submitted eventhough I revised it many times. I also want to gather ideas on the same category if there is a website or mobile app I missed. With the pandemic outbreak, I'm one of the employees our company decided to include on the retrenchment after they implemented force leave last March 15. I just managed to survive by having a small online retail business and mobile earning apps and websites.

J

Joe29

Hi, I'm Joe29,
A freelancer, a writer, a poet and an entrepreneur. I'm hoping to make new friends as well.as boost my network as I take advantage of this great platform.

Thanks for having me here. ?