Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Cryptoon

Hi everyone, this is Robert. I'm a Ugandan, 31 years old, who enjoys meeting new friends with new ideas. I am the second-last from a family of nine. I attended secondary school in Kigezi High Kabale. I'm very delighted to be here.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Greetings to everyone, it is New Year and an opportune time to join a new forum. I have already made 3 posts before finding this topic to introduce myself. I am pretending to be a writer and I enjoy working on forums. I hope to see you on the boards, let's go.

@

@akeemlewis91

Hello I am Akeem, a student who makes money online as a sort of part time job.

cmoneyspinner

Hi! Friends in another forum say nice things about this forum so I decided to register. Looking forward to starting 2021 and being active here.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Hello. My name is Abigael, I am from Kenya. I am a new member here. It is awesome to find a new paid to post site and give it a try. I have always loved earning in paid to post sites. I not only get to earn some extra cash, but I also get to learn alot from people. Interacting with people from different countries is so great, you get to have many take home messages daily. I hope this new site will be a great adventure on a path of both earning and learning. I hope to enjoy interacting with members here.
Have a great time.

Shahid14

I am a new member, I have joined this platform today, I have joined this platform with my friend Farhan's Refer. My name is Shahid Abbas and I belong from Pakistan and I have done intermediate last year and now im doing technical course from rasool college and im very pleased to here.

Soonerdolfan

Hello everyone... in 2019 I started an E-Commerce business for my disabled ex-wife. The pandemic isn't going to financially ruin me so I am dusting it off and get it back to where it was before she took over. Doing some research I ran across this forum and I'm excited to find like minded entrepreneurs I can annoy with questions... lol

RAJU7767

Hi This is Raju am From India, I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.

majeed

Hello there friends from around the world, am Majeed from Ghana and I joined this forum to share my knowledge and strategies with you.
And again get some of the things I do not know form experts like you

didicpa

Hello everyone, glad to join here. I am didi. Learn to make money online. Hopefully get some useful information here and share my knowledge to you all. Thanks.