Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
J

James1212

Greetings, my name is James and I come to participate in this great community with projects that really benefit the participants, you will see me here often.

cayenne

Hello, I am new to this site, I am here to add value and also to learn of new ways to make money online during this pandemic. My name is Cayenne and I`m excited to earn along with the probability, of sharing ideas and also a newbie who is vey eager to learn and earn.

Marianagits

Hey guys mariana here. Am a first time mom and due to the pandemic ,i lost my job so i became a stay at home mom. I joined this platform to find new ways and opportunities i can earn some exra cash to buy atlesst some milk and diapers for my baby.

molo

Hello, i am Molo, i am new here also a newbie in the types of online businesses that are being presented here. I am looking forward to contributing also as i learn through the information and knowledge shared on this platform from those that are ahead of me in this.

RayHey

Hi guys....
I am RayHey and a Newbie...hopefully i am welcomed here,
I am open to learning new things, especially about ecommerce, business, freelancing, online selling and marketing etc.
As much as I am open to learning, so am I willing to share my knowledge on this platform as well.
Looking forward to a great experience on here
Thanks guys

N

nobodylikeslukas

Hey,
My name is Lukas, I am a student looking to earn money to start my own company in the future, I currently do not have a lot of capital to invest so I am looking for work online.

Y

youtuber masudbcl

Hello There
Have a wonderful day.

Hope you are all well. I am new to this forum. I am from Mymensingh Bangladesh.
Learn to know more SEO.

Thanks
centurion