Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

AlarcnEiimma

Hello, greetings, I join the forum to learn more about the different strategies to generate money; as well as share page links to earn money, in such a way that we help each other to generate income.

C

claude.fer

Hi all,

This is Claude, a newbie to this forum. I am excited to find new way to make money online and share any good idea.
Let's all succeed on this road.

Regards.

S

Shr11

Hello, I am Sharmishtha a new member of this forum. I share easy ways to earn from your comfort zone.
Further, Looking forward for participating and interacting with all of you guys. wishing luck and success to everyone.

Afan

Hello
I'm new here
I wish you luck and success
I work in electronic marketing
If any of you want to have a YouTube channel, Facebook page, Tik Tok or Instagram. With the fulfillment of all profit conditions
You can talk to me

bijay

I am Bijay from Nepal a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn.

Jonas Rangel Jr

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Hello Friend.
Welcome.

Jonas Rangel Jr

Olá, peixinho aqui, como pai e ganhador do pão da família. Uma de nossa responsabilidade como pai é colocar comida no prato. Antes eu era técnico em tempo integral em uma empresa de eletrônicos. Ultimamente, comecei um pequeno negócio para adicionar alguma renda, além de meus outros empregos de meio período. Estou muito feliz por ter vindo aqui para ter algumas dicas e ideias para começar um negócio. Ansioso por ótimas discussões com vocês. Tenha um ótimo dia...:)
Hello Friend.
Welcome.