Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

WegaSilver

Hello,am new here,my friend referred me to this forum,am very happy am here because this is a legit site in which I will be able to earn money daily.
Well, this is a Forum with the possibility to get some ideas on HOW to make money online through hard work and not directly to make money, unless you apply to the reward system. :) Keeping your eyes out for some good postings gets you to a good start. (y)

Nsidibe

Hi everyone, am new here in this platform because I really wanna make money online not just to waist data in social networking without gaining any advantage, that's why I have to join my wonderful people here to make money and also expand the platform for the betterment of other people who are willing to make money online.

YoghaAW

Hi all, already night in my country time, pleased to meet you all, my name is Yogha and I would like to increase my knowledge how to earn money from my smartphone and laptop, as side jobs, will share also what I know from any youtube videos for others prefference. thanks a lot

D

dhivya

Hello everyone,
I'm Dhivya, I'm new to this forum hope I will get more information, gain more knowledge here and also I share my knowledge and experience here.

unitaa

Good Day!
I am unitaa a new member of this discussion board. I would really like to extend my expertise, study some information, and share as well and a maximum of all to take part within the forum threads the excellent way I can specifically within the area of the discussion board enterprise where I can make contributions and learn. Looking forward to the higher communication complete of information in this forum.
Thank you

Q

Queenrose0

Hi, Queen Rose, here! I'm a new member. I'm excited to be here. I look forward to learning new ways to make money myself as well as share what I know to help others make money too.

segjose78

Hello Everyone !
I am olusegun a new member of this forum. I am a blogger, product review writer and social entrepreneur. I would like to participate in the forum activities the best way i can especially in the field of the forum online marketing where I can contribute and learn. I Look forward to a wonderful experience in this forum.
Thank you

C

Carpenter2019

Hello! I'm happy to be here ? I'm dabbling into some CPA networks, like AdLockMedia, but struggling. I'm hoping to learn a few things from this community! Thanks for having me?

D

dj49080

Good Day!
I am Danny Junior a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you