Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

UltimateShippo

Hello everyone! Very glad to be part of this online adventure of earning money! I'm Tendry from Madagascar. I hope you will be kind with me guys! I'm here to share some referral links and others earning site that I discover.

M_Money

Hello!
I am M_Money a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn.
Thank you

Phunmadé

Hello my name is David Elijah hence my username being eldavis. I am from Nigeria, i found out about this forum from a friend and i decided to check it out, i hope to make new friends and family here, learn new things and most importantly earn ?
Hi I'm Funmike from Nigeria as well, I stumbled on this forum online, don't even know how it works, will be glad if you can help with that. Thanks.

S

SW_TUMUGI

Hello.
I am a new member of this forum.
I would like to expand my knowledge and read and share some information.
I would especially like to participate in the forum threads on money and health.
I look forward to having more useful and better conversations in this forum.
Thank you very much.

L

Leonidas237

Hello everyone.
I am a newcomer and I am from Cameroon. I am a freelancer interested by how to make money online. I will share with you what I know and hope that I will also learn a lot with you.
Good day to all. Stay blessed.

Kevinrobert

Hi there Kevinrobert here, I'm a father looking for a way to add my earnings due to economy down turn in the world right now to make earns meet is not easy. I'm really glad to to be here to have a pointers and ideas in starting an online business. Looking forward to participate and interact with you guys. Thanks.

Rejdigital

hello everyone I am Rej a digital marketer and a coach, so happy to be with you guys here because I love sharing valuable information for people who are ready to make a change in their life and I know you guys will learn a lot from me and I will also learn a lot from you guys

H

hector23

Hello everyone, I decided to hop on this website in order to meet new people! It can be amazing to listen to the awesome stories and connections people across the world have!

S

SaHaji014

Hi everyone.

I am new here and tried many ways to make money but never succeeded as everything sounded too good to be true, mostly fake apps, so I'm out to learn new ways on what to do to earn money online. Hope to learn a lot from this forum.:)
Hi sakkie, we both r sailing in the same boat! I too had some horrid experience with online money making proposals, then knew about this.✌???

S

SaHaji014

Hello superlady-here! I'm glad I found this forum of like mind individual. Belonging to the rat race for such a long period of time. Finally come across ways to make money passive income is God sent. There are some truly great fresh ideas. Myself is always looking for a brand new adventure.
Nice views, hope we can achieve something here!✌???

Beckham33

Greetings!
I'm Becky, and I'm new to this forum. I'd like to broaden my knowledge, study some material and share it, and most importantly, participate as fully as possible in topic threads, particularly in the sector of forum business where I can contribute and learn. I'm looking forward to a more informative discussion in this forum.
Thank you very much.

Jedidiah love

Hi everyone. I am Eda and am new here. I joined the make money online business early this year and without the right kind of support it has been hard. So I hope I will learn from the people on this forum on how to go about my business. It feels good to be here.