Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
V

Vito1988

Hi
I am Vito i am searching for knowlodge from finance world.
I am not looking for grow rich quick scheme. Just to earn some extra money.
Have fun and gl everyone

B

BTcapszz

Hello great minds, im here to find a realistic and genuine ways to make real money online working from home and also make quality relationship,
i just hope i am in the right place .

P

pramodks

hello learner how Are You To learn and earn in online marketing please tell us and i want also share my strategy. i hope it is right place to share more right information
thanks