Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

ili

Hi everyone. I am a student and I was looking for a forum where I could ask questions about marketing, sells and personal life. This appears to be the perfect place for me. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

scorchyou

hi, jerry here, as we all know that due to the pandemic everything is lost or jobs our businesses, but with online money-making strategies growing each and every day we have something to look up to and take advantage of these kinds of opportunities, and I do hope for some of us taking part in these forums and sharing your ideas and strategy would benefit all of us.

hamed hamedi

Hello. I am Hamed from Iran. Nice to meet you. I am a water and sewage engineer and I work for an Iranian company in Iran. I am fluent in English, Arabic, Istanbul Turkish and Persian. I hope I can use your feedback to improve my thinking.

HironSin

Hi everyone.
my name is Fabrizio, I'm Italian and I'm looking for luck in the computer age, I'm late, I guess, but maybe you can always learn a little something

Thanks for your availability

solyr1983

Hello everyone I'm Solyman Rahmanpour. A new member. I was Sailor & I'm here for the purpose of increasing my income. Also I'm crazy for design & craft , I look for financial freedom as soon as possible. Nice to meet you Guys.

green-nomad

Hi everybody, I’m Miriam from Austria, new to the forum as of today :) Hope to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and investments. Only getting started myself in this field so I’m sure input from this forum will be very helpful!