Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
S

Special Promotion

Hola a todos ! Me alegra poder compartir con ustedes en este medio, soy de Venezuela y actualmente vivo en Bogotá Colombia, me dedico al marketing de afiliados, trabajo en paginas de CPA y algunas otras PTC, espero encontrar aca mas opciones y aportar lo que pueda en los hilos del foro. Gracias.

Snookyj

Hello everyone, I am snookyj from Nigeria. I am a free-minded and forward minded person. I love to learn and experiment with new ideas. I also love adding value to my audience because I derive joy in doing so.

zaynziclan

Hi...
I am a new member in this forum ...
happy to join this forum and meet passionate people.
I hope that by joining this forum I can share information that can help all of you to develop together and be even better in the future

Shing

Hello, a pleasure to enter this community, my main interests are learning about making money and contributing new ideas that can help others, I have been trying various methods to generate income online for years, make an information feeback

V

vedantfunde2

hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Vedant
Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

, coming from Croatia and I recently started an affiliate marketing business.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning process, I plan to share with you my knowledge.