Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
D

Deleted member 15641

Hello Guys,
I am new here. Hope i will get a lot of knowledge from here and i will also share my experience and knowledge. I am working with a team, name is Priceactionltd. Anyone can find us on Google search. We are a team of more than 15 professional traders with years of experience in the financial markets. We scan the markets 24/7 every single day. We decided to build our company to help retail forex traders profit consistently every month using our expertise. For any Help, you can message me.
Thank you

S

Supervalue

Hi everyone!
I am Lawrence, from Nigeria. I am a Forex trader/affiliate marketer. Here to interact by learning and sharing.
Thanks for having me on here.

H

HOMACSMAN

Hello everyone, my name is HOMACSMAN and new here. I am a Retiree from the Government Public Service of my Country. Though retired but NOT at all tired, 'cause life goes on. I am happy Am here to learn from you to build on my knowledge and experience on Online businesses.
I'll be glad to take part in forum Threads and to share new ideas on this platform. Hoping to have great times with very meaningful information and discussions on this forum.
Thank you.

RobertM

Hello everyone! I am glad that I have joined and hope that this will help me to put bread on the table. I am a bread winner for my family, self employed in the small I T company that does computer repairs. The covid 19 has had great impact to my small business and I am now struggling, through intense research I have been looking for online jobs and I found this which I hope it will help me. I will also appreciate any suggestions that will help me to succeed as the new member. Thank you for accepting me.

BestMentor

Hi guys, my name is BestMentor, and I am new member here. I am from New York, USA.

I Am looking forward to learn new ways of making money online, to ask questions when necessary and also to share My own strategy on making money online also.

Thanks!