Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
K

ktrinakalpan18

Glad to have you here.
My name is kalpana i am here to get best site to get extra money and share my idea with you thank you again to accept me

tris

I tris a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn.

S

svj@89

Hi everyone! I am Svj. I am content writer and I am here to expand my knowledge of money making and its market. I would like to know and try different money making techniques along with I am curious to know the emotions, motivation and mindset of the people who earn online. And last but not the least who wouldn't need some extra bucks.

N

nubieaff2020

Hay everyone all of you and greetings to everyone, I'm from Indonesia and I just joined this forum, hopefully this can add to the experience.......