Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

moneycore

Hi, my name is Abdullah Salem , I am an IT expert from Yemen.
I am interrested on online marketing and making money online

Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.
THANK U EVERYBODY

A

Ansari82

Hi Admin!
My name is Ansari I am here to get best site to get additional cash and offer my thought with you thank you again to acknowledge me

geetanegi46

Hello friends,
Happy New Year 2021,
Good Day!
I am Geeta Negi and I am a new member of this forum. I would like to increase my knowledge & also want to get some information and share with you as well as & want to participate in the forum threads which is the best way to earn money and can learn & contribute my knowledge & experience with you. I am a freelancer & want to know the secrets of earning money via this forum.
Looking forward to a better conversation with full information in this forum.
Thank you & have a nice day.

P

prosperity21

I will share some ideas as long as it will be useful for the member and like wise I am looking forward to learn from the existing members as well. Since most of us or All of us are looking forward to manage our own expenses and reaching all that financial freedom we are looking for .thank you again ..

Cinderella

Hey! Somebody told me Trendri is a good site. Well, you know, I don't easily believe on what I read or what others said so I need to try it myself. Thank you my friend for inviting me here. By the way, I am know as Cinderella. I am from the Philippines and I have been writing online for several years. But as of now, I am doing some Bitcoin activities. But I still love to write. I want to learn more and share my knowledge.

S

sainashok430

I am Ashok a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.

Nicklas22

Hi guys...greetings to everyone, I'm from Nigeria and I just joined this forum, hopefully this can add to the experience and have lots of friends around the world, thank you and God bless you & happy new year

C

Caspar420

Hello everyone. I am Caspar420, a new member of this forum. As a student I am always seeking knowledge and this forum provides that effectively. I am here to share and gain knowledge . I am very happy to be part of this forum. Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

eenya00

Hi, am Emmanuel and am so excited by the prospect this platforms has to offer, I get to network with like minded people and hopefully increase my intellectual capabilities about various topics.