Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
A

AngeLiN0

Hello EveryBody!
My Name is AngeLiNo (NickName)
im A freelancer and have good knowledge to give and to get back :)
I'm good with making money online and i guess this is the knowledge i will give her.

Thanks

Sholay_Digitals

Hi, my name is Francis. I am a graphics designer, small scale web developer programmer and student who seeks methods to make money as I have to support my family and my education. I would be happy to learn from you all and also share the methods that have worked for me.

surajcares

Hi to all members of this forum. My name is Suraj, and I’m new to digital marketing. I just joined this forum, hopefully this will add to my experience and at the same time to make friends around the world……

Usama

Greetings ❤️
How are you all ❤️ hopes you all are doing good
Just now I join this platform am in searching to learn and to earn so that's way I find this amazing platform.
I am a student of BSSE 1ST SEMESTER I am Crypto interested but I don't know more about the Crypto ? still at learning stage I love to write the content and to captured the Photography .
I am From Punjab Pakistan and study in the education university off okara
Nice to meet with you ❤️

Dorine

Hi my name is Dorine from Nigeria just joined this forum, I have reliable sources to refer dedicated individuals for the testing jobs look forward to the approval as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ziyech

I am Ziyech a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you