Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Adetayo100

Hello, my name is Adetayo, from west Africa. I am a part student in one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day

D

Deleted member 27657

Greetings to all the members that are on this forum. I am pleased to meet you all, and I look forward to conversing with you on the forum and getting to know you guys better and furthering and helping each other out in the cryptocurrency and various other fields as well.

I was introduced to this forum through a member on here, @sincerem. Thank you for the introduction to this forum, and I am looking forward to making use of it on a day-to-day basis. :)

Rolandx

Hello. My name is Raphael, a brother and an uncle to two beautiful kids. I am an investor, forex trader, and a business entrepreneur.
I'm very honored to be part of this wonderful community where we can share ideas and available opportunities that could make a meaningful difference in our lives. I look forward to a bright for all of us.

Truvision

Grateful to be able to provide the way i have been for my family. i just got full custody of my four sons i am now a single father id like to provide free information on how to get started with the foreign exchange market.being a investor in the market is not easy especially as an independent trader i have made alot of mistakes over the years with it and want to prevent anyone that is interested and new to do the same.

its time to invest in yourself and into some learning then take away the L and start earning!
after the free information i want you to be apart of a journey where you will be learn and earn at the same time!
be apart of something that will change your life serious inquires only pick this up and dont look back.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Good Day!
I am JohnnyB a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

Winpris

Hi friends! WINPRIS is my name, a freelancer. Seems I'm the only newbie in this forum this week(smiles). If not so then heartily thumb up for me. I am known with the slogan "learning never end". And I love fruits. Pls can you get me some fruits for the weekend?

S

Skylx25

Greetings all,

I appreciate joining you guys from various regions of the world. I look forward to share value with you people.

P

pessien82

Hello i am prince and am a new member and am interested learn how to trade online ,affiliate marketing,bitcoin mining,i mean online business
so i came to read and find new ideas and in as time goes share some ideas to.
thank you