Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
C

cryptofreak247

Hi I'm a new member on this board, i just heard about this forum from an article online and i would like to particpate on data sharing with everybody.
Thanks!

J

jaycreed30

My Name is Jay

And yes I'm New .. Brand New.. to this world ( this platform ) . I want to earn big money, to grow, to learn, to share and to help anyway I can.
I'm not going to name the poplar ways of earning money online as I'm sure you know full well what I'm talking about lol.

The truth is its all dead... everyone jumped on the bandwagon and made it next to impossible to earn as A complete beginner with no money.

so I am here to start fresh ill post things that i think will help and hope you guys do the same .. ( lets all make a new boat to sail to success in )

Thanks for Reading !

Hello. I'm very pleased to venture in to writing, discussing with everyone who are interested and free-thinkers. I'm looking for the FAQ, Guidelines, and topics of interest I can civilly discuss with you. I'll find them all, eventually. Thank you for reading.

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
I'm very new here. I am pleased to know you. May you find your goals and endeavors with your family fulfilled with success.

B

bray50

Hi friends I am Darrell and am happy to be a part of a growing and thriving community and am looking to connect and network with friendly and openminded people whom are passionate about new ideas.

figaro

hello there folks am Figaro and am here calmly to impart a plans to each and everybody has been looking

for a site that pays accurately no trick and I guarantee to give a bit by bit video instructional exercise on how you can

bring in cash on the web and even lift your profit. Much obliged to you.

Y

yudhas24

Hello, everyone. I hope you have amazing day. I'm new here and I'm from Indonesia. I looks the opportunity in this forum for getting rewards or money. But, I would do it just for extra income and make friends here. Cheers !