Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

mathawmio

Hello friends.
I'm Mathew. I am a full-time worker in an engineering company. at the same time, I just started to enter the cryptocurrency market. I really like the benefits blockchain technology brings. Nice to meet you on this forum.
And, The past year was really bad for the world. I hope this dangerous pandemic is over quickly.

Chaks

Hi everybody !
My name's Kevin, I live in France and I've been learning english for 4 years; and the reason is that there are great opportunities in english speaking countries that are not or less present in France. I want to become an entrepreneur and as for now i'm learning alot of things on the internet.
I hope I'll be having alot of discussion with you guys and learn alot from you.
Thanks

masud rana

We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas:
Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even the shy ones:).

Welcome everyone!!!
I am masud rana a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

masud rana

We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas:
Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even the shy ones:).

Welcome everyone!!!

SLENEE

Good Morning!

I'm Slenee, another individual new in the forum. I would really like to expand myself knowledge-wise, read some data and offer too and above all else take an interest in the discussion strings the most ideal way I can, particularly in the field of the forum where I can contribute and learn. Expecting great insight or brimming ideas in this forum.

Much thanks to you