Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

csl

Hello, new here, just starting out as an affiliate marketer and I will be happy to learn more about it in this forum.

danuviki

Hi admin,
im danu,i im newbie here... im from asrilanka. hopefully can get more knowlegde. gudluck for all...

mathawmio

Hello friends.
I'm Mathew. I am a full-time worker in an engineering company. at the same time, I just started to enter the cryptocurrency market. I really like the benefits blockchain technology brings. Nice to meet you on this forum.
And, The past year was really bad for the world. I hope this dangerous pandemic is over quickly.

Chaks

Hi everybody !
My name's Kevin, I live in France and I've been learning english for 4 years; and the reason is that there are great opportunities in english speaking countries that are not or less present in France. I want to become an entrepreneur and as for now i'm learning alot of things on the internet.
I hope I'll be having alot of discussion with you guys and learn alot from you.
Thanks

masud rana

We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas:
Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even the shy ones:).

Welcome everyone!!!
I am masud rana a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

masud rana

We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas:
Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even the shy ones:).

Welcome everyone!!!

G

Gwladys2001

Hello guys!
I'm computer scientist student.
I'm here to earn more money.

SLENEE

Good Morning!

I'm Slenee, another individual new in the forum. I would really like to expand myself knowledge-wise, read some data and offer too and above all else take an interest in the discussion strings the most ideal way I can, particularly in the field of the forum where I can contribute and learn. Expecting great insight or brimming ideas in this forum.

Much thanks to you