Newest way to make money online

Olajidey

Hello, I will be writing on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, I have been on Amazon Kindle Direct publishing for years. KDP can not make you wealthy overnight but it can make you rich. The only skill you need it to be a good writer and if you can not write, there are sites you can outsource for writer and you will pay them off. Once your book is uploaded on KDP you continue to make sales your earning is life long earning. You don't have to rely on family or relatives before you live a luxurious life. Even you make money while sleeping.

Donkiz

I have heard of Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing before, I actually saw it on a sponsored post on Facebook so I registered to become part of the group that made the advert.

Few days later they sent me a mail to join a webinar so that the process involved will be explained in details, when I wanted to join it turns out that I needed to pay for the webinar, so I dropped off without getting the information.

If you know how it works and how I can become part of it, kindly assist with more information so I can see if it will work for me.

singlej007

I have one book on Amazon Kindle since early last year and I have not make a single sale, my book is on "improving a child memory" I don't know what I really did wrong that I had no sale, I have change my title and my book cover still same, that was how I decided to pip low for the main time, because I spent 2 month before I finished writing that book.. The sales aspect discouraged me from writing more books.

Olajidey

I have heard of Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing before, I actually saw it on a sponsored post on Facebook so I registered to become part of the group that made the advert.

Few days later they sent me a mail to join a webinar so that the process involved will be explained in details, when I wanted to join it turns out that I needed to pay for the webinar, so I dropped off without getting the information.

If you know how it works and how I can become part of it, kindly assist with more information so I can see if it will work for me.
I don't think you register on their site, I guess you register on third party site that wants to teach you how to earn on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. The site will not ask you to pay for the webinar, you don't have to pay any, money before you are eligible to reg and upload your books. The original site is kdp <dot> amazon <dot> com and opens an account, input your name, your email and your Nigerian address will all the necessary information. You don't need VPN

Olajidey

I have one book on Amazon Kindle since early last year and I have not make a single sale, my book is on "improving a child memory" I don't know what I really did wrong that I had no sale, I have change my title and my book cover still same, that was how I decided to pip low for the main time, because I spent 2 month before I finished writing that book.. The sales aspect discouraged me from writing more books.
if you have the time write more books do more research on a niche that sells more, a niche that people will be hungry to read. Research is the only success on KDP, and get the keyword that people demand. like I said, KDP did not promise riches overnight you have to be consistent. you can also outsource for people that will write for you, keep uploading your books, one will surely sell and after a sales it will keep selling.

Olajidey

I heard about KDP before , it seems that is a very good site .
Yap, it is a good earning site whereby you upload books and if you get it right it keeps selling till eternity. You have to be sure that it is plagiarise content free, you don't need to play tricks with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing because it will always backfire. Starting is the hardest part you keep uploading as many as possible per weeks or per month. You don't have to do any marketing, you don't need ISBM. there is alos many free software tools online that can help you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Amazon KDP is one of the easy way to make passive income one the Internet. Some people are still making s kill on Amazon through KDP.

Anik Signal interview of top Amazon KDP gurus on his podcast. The man claimed that he makes nothing less than $4,000 from the books he published on Amazon KDP several years ago.

To make more money from Amazon KDP, you book has to stand out from the rest in the categories. The content of the book must be superb, as the will your book to generate word of mouth sales. And when someone achieve this status, his book will be making him passive for years to come.

ONLINEMONEY3K

watch this video to start making money now now online.

Mayorla

I have heard of KDP before on a Facebook Ads..
I tried reading about but I couldn't get a grasp on how it works..
I will be very grateful if you can create a new thread to help newbies like me to register..