NFT: An Interesting Way to Make Money For Digital Artists

Mika

VIP Contributor
NFT provides an interesting opportunity for artists and collectors.

If you are an artist...

You can sell your art piece which might not be fit for the traditional art market

You can establish yourself as a creator of the art

You can enable an option that will pay you in the future

If you are a collector...

You will have the basic usage rights on the art

You can buy an NFT as an investment (just like you buy a painting as an investment) and sell it in the future

If you have checked NFT marketplaces like Opensea, Solsea, and Binance NTF, you can see most of the NFTs are digital art or digital photographs. If you check the recent sale you can see NFTs are being sold for 1-2 ETH per piece ($2000-$4000, approx.). NFT collections are even being sold for 97 ETH (the current price of 1 ETH is approximately $2000).

NFT is a great opportunity for digital artists to make money, but it needs a little bit of investment for minting costs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I would've gone into NFTs by now had it been i have the required cash to flow through, but since I don't have the privilege to provide for the minting fees, which most NFT marketplaces like, Opensea, Solsea, Binance, charge around 1-2 ETH for the NFT to come live as a digital product in their marketplace. I know it is a freezing asset, which you can redeem when your NFT sales, but that amount is big for someone like me to get at the moment. I am not writing myself off at the moment when it comes to NFTs, I'm still going to try my hands out in the future to get down with NFTs. But at the moment, I have to focus on learning how to make better graphics design, design an image to look great. Because the more it looks exceptional and quite hilarious, it attracts the mind of the investors investing or buying the NFT outrightly with tremendous amount of money. Recently a guy here in my country, sold a picture of an old man, around 4 ETH, such amount of money encourages me to push up and learn how NFTs works mainly and how to take advantage of it in the near future while it lasts.