[NO INVESTMENT]Earn very easy on autopilot [REAL PAYMENT PROOF]

Minool SQ

What you need:
biggrin.png

-Computer with Windows OS (Windows 7 Lite prefered) / Mobile Phone with Android and play market (you need a gmail account to login)
-Internet connection (mobile data plan or wifi internet is the same) - You could use a free public wifi too (it works with any connection and also you could use a VPN too)
hype.gif
This is a REAL 100% TESTED METHOD WITH PAYMENT PROOF for getting 20 bucks absolutely autopilot. You can earn more tif you follow my guide.
hype.gif

PAYMENT PROOF

1-To start first register using the link provided after this line and download this app (it does generate USD Dollars and pay by Paypal using some megabytes in your internet connection)
NOTE: You will receive 10% of bonus income with that link, and if you also use the coupon code "gethoney" you get 5 bucks free

2-You can download the Windows app or just the android app (this depend on where you want to run it). You can run MULTIPLE devices in your home-work-etc running with the same account for more profit.

3-Login with your credentials and just let the magic flow. And wait! It doesn't finish now...

BONUS 1
pepoclap.gif

Yes, I've more.. the magic comes here:

This application does use 10% of your bandwith and it does KNOW that you are using same WAN IP, it will not use more than that.

Follow this method to avoid that restriction and use more bandwith (more bandwith, other IP = different computer = MORE MONEY INCOME FREE AND AFK)
Download VMWARE Workstation
Create multiple VM with only 1G ram and 1 CPU with Windows 7 Lite image - USE A VPN ACCOUNT PER VM (I suggest NORDVPN), make the 1,2,3 steps provided before.
Use different emails accounts and refer all of them to your main account will get 2 or 3x (depending how many VM do you've created) bonus production. (this is optional)
You'll use little resources and 10% more of your bandwith and you'll get free bonus in money production.