No PC Version For Trust Wallet?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many crypto wallets out there and many big crypto wallet companies have also developed android app for crypto. There was a time when there were a few crypto wallets on android playstore but it seems that more and more developers are creating crypto wallet. It seems one of the most famous wallets out there is Trust Wallet. It supports a good number of crypto coins and altcoins. However, the problem is that I am not sure why they have not developed a PC version for the app. I have tried to search for it on their officla website and I was quite surprised that they have not developed a PC version of their app. This is a really bad sign. This is because professional app developers like Coinomi seem to develop a PC and MAC version, too!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a suspicion about a wallet that works in the app only. Maybe your guess is as good as mine. The website is still the best foundation of trust because it has an IP address that can easily be tracked down. With an app I don't know how you can chase your wallet if the app wouldn't be working anymore.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have a suspicion about a wallet that works in the app only. Maybe your guess is as good as mine. The website is still the best foundation of trust because it has an IP address that can easily be tracked down. With an app I don't know how you can chase your wallet if the app wouldn't be working anymore.

I really do not know why this wallet is so popular if they do not have a PC version and their website also looks so unprofessional. It looks like the owners of the wallet never bothered to spend money on their website. Coinomi is far much better than them in terms of website.

Putta Vince

Yeah , they don't have desktop version. But you can use blue stacks software to download trust wallet on your PC. It's an Android emulator which enables installing of any apps on your pc that are installed in android phone. Trust wallet is still popular because they are Binance's official wallet abd they are very trusted and oldest of the wallets. The ones like atomic or coinomi are secondary wallets to me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With or without pc version, trust wallet still remains arguably number one wallet exchange in the heart of the crypto users. It may not have pc version because there is really no need for it since it is for keeping coins and not for trading. So it makes no difference.