Health Insurance Noncancellable and guaranteed renewable policy

Phabbyfundz

An individual health insurance policy, which stipulates that until the insured reaches a specified age usually age 65 the insurer will not cancel the coverage, increase the premiums or change the policy provisions, as long as the premiums are paid when due. Also known as non cancellable policy.
Non forfeiture are the various ways in which a contract owner may apply the cash surrender value even if they are filled may years later. The non forfeiture values are the benefits as printed in the life insurance policy, that the insurers or the insurance company guarantees to the insured if the insured stops paying premiums.
A written notice known as the notice of loss is required by the insurance company immediately after an incident or other loss.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe think kind of insurance policy is liable to be possible in a plan whole life insurance where you get to have it for your whole entire lifetime. To me it seems like when you purchase this. Then there is no going back because you will get to get compensated after your death

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Like for instance what if the insurer is unable to continue the premium payment and want cancellation of the policy ,I guess there should be adequate compensation to for the person , because I have seen an insurance policy that can't be cancelled or terminated , the ones have seen are different