Now that Bitcoin is at $51k level what is next to expect?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the price of Bitcoin was down at $29k level there was the urge for me to buy. However, my study of crypto coin is not complete yet and I was afraid that I may lose my $10 investment. But it proved that my guts were right with the rise in price.

I am posting this topic because if ever I would invest it would be in Bitcoin. With the present market price it looks very high to me that investing now would not be a good timing. When the price is high the tendency is to go down. To be frank, it is not really about the money but the correctness of my speculation that matters most to me. When the price of Bitcoin would go down to $40k level then I promise to invest my $10.

Timfak

With the little experience I've had trading cryptocurrency, right now is not the time to buy BTC because it probably going to drop again but I don't think it's going to drop more than 40 thousand dollars. So when it reaches that level, I mean around 40,41,42 then one can buy it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Right now, the price of bitcoin has come down a little but lower than that both yesterday and even today. Some has even attributed this huge decrement to the fact that El Salvador announced it as their major official currency. But what I wish to do with bitcoin is to be trading and keep some.

Putta Vince

I think you can even invest $10 Bitcoin now , because we have seen Bitcoin reaching $60000 as well few months ago , and I am sure it will cross even more than that mark , but it only takes time and we need enough patience to hold the coin which we can afford to lose anytime.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's a funny narration. It's true that bitcoin is the future digital currency and it as shown that it would survive all hurdles. Bitcoin as ridden on rocky terrain for the past months but managed to go past the fear region with the present market price. Those who bought during the dip are now counting gains.