Offers of FREE traffic?

Camatt

I'm new to affiliate marketing and have seen a few places offering FREE traffic and saying you can start earning in minutes. In my experience so far these things don't work (I joined one scheme and have had 4 autopilot referrals in 2 weeks but no sales). I was wondering what other newbies have found? Is there any such thing as FREE traffic?

Donkiz

There are lots of sites that claims to offer free traffic to affiliate marketers and the will try to get you some leads when you sign up as a way of trying to convince you that they can help you get good traffic so you can subscribe to there package which usually involves you paying some money to them. But is the traffic real, and is the leads convertible? I can't say because I have not seen anyone that has made good sales through their leads.

It's a bit difficult for affiliate marketer if you do not have a website or blog that will add in your marketing efforts, you will have to rely on social media adverts in order to make a sale.

Blake986

there are so many free traffic sources like Youtube where you can broadcast yourself through video, and add a description with an affiliate link to the business you are promoting. Plus you can target your video for more views by using keywords people search for, like, "How to make money fast?" for example. Plus a forum websites like this is a free traffic source as well you are talking on. You can always look at the business opportunites on facebook groups for free traffic as well.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to sites where it is said that you can earn free traffic. Sites like Herculist Plus i.e. is an email marketing site where you are paid to submit an ad here, and then the advertisement will be shown to the people through email. But, the problem with the site is in the free version they send emails to those people only who have signed up to their site. In one day, you can submit an ad there and they send 1000 emails to the users of the site.
But, here very few people click on the link as all people are marketers here, and they don't need to buy anything or sign up to anything. They are doing the same thing that I am doing. So, finding the right set of people is very important.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When it comes to Affiliate Marketing, free traffic is one of the least methods you can embark on to make money. Free traffic can be a waste of time if the offer you are promoting is not connecting very well.

You are serious about making most money as an affiliate marketer, paid traffic is the ticket to the next level. You need to know that you can lose money fast with this method if care is not taking.

If you want to make most of the penny you spent on paid ads for affiliate products you are promoting, you need to set up a sales funnel. It's in the sales funnel you are going to make most of the money.

The next thing is to set up an autoresponder to capture the contact of the people you drive to the landing page. Free offer is the best tactic to drive traffic to your landing page. The offer is what you will advert in order to build list and to move poeple through the sales funnel.

Once the subscribers get into the sales funnels, you will sales rolling in most of the time.