Offersmid.com Review

Suba

Staff member
Offersmid.jpg

What is Offersmid?
Offersmid is an earning site or GPT site where members will get rewards after completing surveys, watching video ads, receiving offers view ads and referral programs. The Offersmid site is open to International members and launched in early 2021 as part of the ATI Group,

Rewards for each survey will be different but if you view there will get a reward of $ 0.001 - $ 0.003 per click.
Minimum withdrawal $4
There are exceptions for members from the USA, Vietnam, Ukraine, Russia and Venezuela countries to upgrade their account first before withdrawing their money.
Payment processors: Bitcoin, FaucetPay, Skrill, Payeer, PM, Airtm.

Sie's review
So far, Offersmid is paying its members, and I can't find any major complaints out there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about this earning site. This is the first time I have heard about it. The good news is that this site pays its members, so I am going to search for it and if everything is fine, I will join it. The truth is that I stopped working on GPT sites because earnings are so slow but this one seems to be very interesting. Regarding the payment methods it offers, I would prefer Paypal since it is more convenient for me but in case I would use some of the others offered.