On which factors success depend?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Success depends on attitude, understanding, controlled mindset etc. Whatever a trader’s trading style is, minimizing trading risk is needed. Trading style doesn’t matter because in forex traders are flexible to adopt any trading style. But what matters to a trader is effectiveness. FXOpulence offers reliable mt5 trading platform and multiple types of trading platforms. They offer flourished trading instruments including indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.

FinTrader

Success depends on the trading strategy and how the trader knows how to deal with the psychological factor in trading. Also an important aspect for making a profit is the choice of a broker; trading should be comfortable and profitable, and profits should be withdrawn quickly. For me, such a broker is fxopen, which has favorable spreads (from 0 points in the ticktrader terminal), the ability to instantly withdraw profits to a separate balance account and continue trading further, a large number of instruments for trading, instant execution in transactions. Convenience in trading is also very important.

tray59

In forex trading there are so many ways which your success depends I think success depends on how competent you can trade and how you are able to make analysis the level of your analysis is whatthat matters alot constant practice make it simple to trade without problems and you can hire professional who has been into the market to keep wining, don't trade with hast to win everything need to be handled gradually I have a mentor and he is the one that contributed to my success because sometimes when my strategy fail I rush to him to refresh my memory

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In forex, your success depends solely on your ability to show up everyday and be patient for your set up, it may sound easy buts it's not really easy, in the financial market you'll get tempted a lot to do stuffs that do not align with your plan, your mind will definitely play tricks on you.

You have to pay attention to your self a lot more than the chart, because as the saying goes the devil is in the details, you have to understand yourself on a deeper level before you'll be able to be profitable , or if you can afford it, find a good mentor to guide you.