One common reason people have for not saving money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
People have various reasons stopping them from investing and saving money but to some extent these reasons are not relevant, but somehow these reasons are understandable. A particular individual may not have enough money as an income and so because of this, he or she feels inadequate to satisfy his or her daily needs and wants and that definitely exempts the act of saving money and investing money. Being a minimum income earner is actually an understandable reason for not saving money and investing money but yet we need to understand that there are little investing opportunities we can engage ourselves in so as to triple or to double our money. On the other hand being a minimum income earner doesn't stop you from saving money and that is because whether you are saving or not saving money today you stand a chance to face unforeseen occurrences and situations, which to some extent could need the involvement of money to sufficiently and adequately handle.

In order to pay attention to your investment activity and saving activity it is best for you to look for a more better paying job or possibly create another income means so as to make your monthly or yearly income to be of reasonable amount and value. In this way, you will have enough money to satisfy your needs and wants and you also have enough money to save it also to invest. Whatever reason you have for not saving and investing money, that cannot totally exempt you from facing the problems and disadvantages that comes from not engaging in the activity of saving and investing money.

My excuse for not saving money was always that I had too many bills to pay. When you have debt you just want to get it all paid off because you feel like you're buried under it. But what actually helped me start saving was cryptocurrency. For some reason I just found it easier to accumulate crypto coins.

There would always be bills. Human wants and needs are inexhaustible. What makes an astute planner is an ability to navigate through these financial commitments and still have savings. Are you trying to imply that people who have savings don't have bills to pay? They do. It is just that they have been able to structure their financial lives to be able to meet up with their needs reasonably and have savings.

No matter how little your savings could be, it could be a real lifesaver one day. The point where there is an emergency and there is an urgent need for funds is when you would be grateful that you had savings. There is no excuse for not having savings. Just start with the last amount you could think of and come back in four months to see how much you have accumulated. It is very important to save. No excuses.

I have reasons why I don't save and that's because I have no much source of income but I still try to save from the little I have, even if it's 50 naira,it will surely be a life saver for me when I gather them together In the long run. Some people don't believe In saving,I mean they think it's a wasting of time when you save,you should use your money to enjoy life instead of keeping and saving it, but they forgot there is no assurance that the money will last forever. But I also don't blame some people who don't save, with genuine reason, because bills to pay will always be there, expenses will always be there and been a family person with no much source of income will be hard to save, except ones in a while.

This is why it is good to have more than one source of income because things are so cost now and that simply means an extra money.

Whatever the reason may be , we should try as much as possible to save as much as we can because it is absolutely necessary. I could understand a situation in which you are not earning enough money that could help you have reasonable savings .
In situations like this , we should always be looking forward to have more than one source of income , probably with this the possibility of generating enough money that is sustainable to us to save money may be possible..

It's not really easy , a lot of people face different challenges on some of the things they cannot control and some of these things can be an hindrance to a person's saving. We do not have to give up we have to try as much as we can and save as much as possible.
We are talking about plans and preparations for the future

There are a lot of reasons why people don't save money. One reason is that they're not sure how much they need or what to do with it. Another is that they're afraid of losing their money if they put it somewhere else instead of in their wallet.

If you're worried about putting your money in the bank, there are some things you can do: first, look at your balance and make sure it's high enough to cover all your bills for the month; second, keep an eye on interest rates so you know when it's best to invest/save. third, talk to a financial advisor about what options may be best for you.

There are several reasons why people don't save money, firstly because expenses are so high that there is no remaining income, secondly the income received is not sufficient to meet monthly needs. Even though there are people who are financially excessive, but because they were not trained to save money from their parents in a piggy bank, so when they grow up they don't save and don't understand what the benefits of saving are and what is certain is that people like this don't have a financial plan for the future.

If people save money then monetary value will be lost and then decrease gradually over the time. What you could bring with 1000 neira last year requires 1500 neira this year then 2000 neira next year. This is why save money is loser way except if you buy gold then the value will not decrease so far.

People have various reasons stopping them from investing and saving money but to some extent these reasons are not relevant, but somehow these reasons are understandable. A particular individual may not have enough money as an income and so because of this, he or she feels inadequate to satisfy his or her daily needs and wants and that definitely exempts the act of saving money and investing money. Being a minimum income earner is actually an understandable reason for not saving money and investing money but yet we need to understand that there are little investing opportunities we can engage ourselves in so as to triple or to double our money. On the other hand being a minimum income earner doesn't stop you from saving money and that is because whether you are saving or not saving money today you stand a chance to face unforeseen occurrences and situations, which to some extent could need the involvement of money to sufficiently and adequately handle.

In order to pay attention to your investment activity and saving activity it is best for you to look for a more better paying job or possibly create another income means so as to make your monthly or yearly income to be of reasonable amount and value. In this way, you will have enough money to satisfy your needs and wants and you also have enough money to save it also to invest. Whatever reason you have for not saving and investing money, that cannot totally exempt you from facing the problems and disadvantages that comes from not engaging in the activity of saving and investing money.
For saving we must have left earning after meeting all necessary expenses. But I am of opinion that limiting expenses according to earning is easy but earning money to meet all expenses we want to do is not easy. So best ways of saving is to limit expenses up to our earning. Making budget is also help full to control in expenses.

Many find it hard to save because they don't follow the rules. After getting paycheck they spend and then try to save what is left, which is a sure way of not getting anything saved. The best way to do this is by setting aside a reasonable percentage to save the moment you get your paycheck. Then plan around the rest.
Another way is by living a frugal life. It's not everything you see that you will buy, be disciplined when it comes to your finances. Don't just spend anyhow, plan well. It's not easy to make the money, that's why you have to spend it reasonably.

Many find it hard to save because they don't follow the rules. After getting paycheck they spend and then try to save what is left, which is a sure way of not getting anything saved. The best way to do this is by setting aside a reasonable percentage to save the moment you get your paycheck. Then plan around the rest.
Another way is by living a frugal life. It's not everything you see that you will buy, be disciplined when it comes to your finances. Don't just spend anyhow, plan well. It's not easy to make the money, that's why you have to spend it reasonably.
It is right that a person who are doing job is getting fixed amount each are every month and if they are some strict for saving they can save easily but what is you opinion for peoples who are doing business, how they can save like and job doing business.

I think saving for the sole reason of saving doesn't make any sense, I do not subscribe to frugal life in the name of saving, I think money are meant to spend, that is why they are called currency, they should always flow in and out, if one dies, all your savings are worthless and they will be passed on to other that will spend it maybe even recklessly, now listen, I do not mean you should spend all of the dimes you make.

But you should not worry about our expenses they will just weigh you down, what you should focus on is income, that should be your focus, what can you do to 10x your money, go get a job , save money and use your saved money to 10x your income, it isn't straight forward but you will surely be able to achieve your goal if you do not give up, then go and buy pizza to all of the people that advise to save and live like a retard.