Online business for students

Skysaint

Verified member
As a student, there is also a need for earning a few bucks aside from what your parents have to give you especially those who have access to the internet maybe because they own a personal laptop or mobile phone. I think going Into online business will just be perfect for this purpose. But believe that not necessarily all online business are meant for students. Some online business are meant for everyone including the students while some are meant for those who really have enough time to stay in the internet to earn a living. What online business would you suggest for a student which he could engage in and still have enough time to face his studies. Spending too much time on the internet for the purpose of earning some cash by a student is kinda a distraction. So what do you guys have to say about this?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best online for students should be determined by the students passion rather than the nature of the busines. For instance, it will be easier if blogging is recommended for a student that has passion for reading while it is normal for a student that is good at persuasion to go into affiliate marketing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a student, it means you do not have the funds to start a business. You might save some money from the allowance you receive from your parents but that might not be enough for you to start a business. The best option is do something that does not need funding, for example, sell your notes.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am not a business ideologist but I have seen several students started something like a small business during my days at the university. Most online business, they engaged in, was selling wears online and also making delivery when anyone orders to buy from them. But if you are not financially equipped, it can be hard.

Moni

As a student, there is also a need for earning a few bucks aside from what your parents have to give you especially those who have access to the internet maybe because they own a personal laptop or mobile phone. I think going Into online business will just be perfect for this purpose. But believe that not necessarily all online business are meant for students. Some online business are meant for everyone including the students while some are meant for those who really have enough time to stay in the internet to earn a living. What online business would you suggest for a student which he could engage in and still have enough time to face his studies. Spending too much time on the internet for the purpose of earning some cash by a student is kinda a distraction. So what do you guys have to say about this?
The title of your thread doesn't show you are asking a question. I thought you were going to show how one can earn money online while still in school but when I opened your post is something different.
You are rather asking how a student can earn money online while still in school.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Freelancing will be my first recommendation. One thing is that you don't need a special skill before you can make money as a freelancer. If you are very good at one subject you can go online and help people out on assignment as a freelancer then you earn more money with that. Just go and sign up an account on those freelance website.

Skysaint

Verified member
The title of your thread doesn't show you are asking a question. I thought you were going to show how one can earn money online while still in school but when I opened your post is something different.
You are rather asking how a student can earn money online while still in school.
Yeah, sorry about that, could have atleast added a question mark. I was actually trying to find out how I could earn more from online earning sites. If you're interested to know how to earn as student online, I think one of the ways is by joining paid to post sites such as this forum and a couple of others out there where you get paid for sharing your thoughts on a particular topic. You could also decide to become a freelancer tho or something like blogging is also a cool idea.

AmaliaTG

Okay. So which site are you recommending for those students? I would like you to mention any site that you've used to earn money online as a student so that we also venture into it. I think your thread is incomplete because you haven't elaborated everything about earning as a student and so I can't tell which type of online job or site you are talking about.

Skysaint

Verified member
Okay. So which site are you recommending for those students? I would like you to mention any site that you've used to earn money online as a student so that we also venture into it. I think your thread is incomplete because you haven't elaborated everything about earning as a student and so I can't tell which type of online job or site you are talking about.
Well well well, I was actually asking to learn from people idea, I actually omitted a question mark at the end of my title. But I think I do know some ways you could earn online as a student, like I already said in one of my comments above, working in a couple of paid to post sites such as this forum is a good idea for a student and one could actually try out blogging.