Surveys Online earning from survey

TOFAYEL123

Hey guys,
How are you,all??Taking survey is a great way to earn money online.By joining some high paying survey sites you can definitely earn a handsome amount of money online.Prize rebel,Branded survey sites are two of the high paying survey sites.You can earn from taking surveys,watching videos,completing offers,participating in sweeptakes and raffle draw.If you want to earn money by taking surveys in these two sites,then inbox me or comment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All the surveys are real but most of them to select countries and they will only like to accept people from the Western countries, but in the past I had bad experiences with survey because after answering difficult question you may be disqualify or they may not pay you what they promise which is always annoying.

IamDozzy

All the surveys are real but most of them to select countries and they will only like to accept people from the Western countries, but in the past I had bad experiences with survey because after answering difficult question you may be disqualify or they may not pay you what they promise which is always annoying.
You are absolutely right, they usually favour developed countries and disqualify Western countries. I recently signed on a survey site with the hope of making some money but I was disqualified after the noted my country of residence and providing other sensitive information about my location. It was very much annoying and I implore all survey sites to reconsider developing countries as they might be missing vital informations they need for their Survey.

TOFAYEL123

You are absolutely right, they usually favour developed countries and disqualify Western countries. I recently signed on a survey site with the hope of making some money but I was disqualified after the noted my country of residence and providing other sensitive information about my location. It was very much annoying and I implore all survey sites to reconsider developing countries as they might be missing vital informations they need for their Survey.
You can try VPN to work on these sites....

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
that is just my issue with them that is why I don't even bother to do any survey again I only concentrate on paid to post site,except I'll be able to see a service that accept my country's of resident then we think of going back. Is so annoying that after answering difficult question you may be disqualify or banned

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
that is just my issue with them that is why I don't even bother to do any survey again I only concentrate on paid to post site,except I'll be able to see a service that accept my country's of resident then we think of going back. Is so annoying that after answering difficult question you may be disqualify or banned

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most survey site only favors Americans and some Europeans. I don't think that Africans can make reasonable amount of money doing online surveys. I have personally worked in some survey sites and I will definitely say that it is one of the most difficult ways of making money online because you may spend a lot of time and would be paid reasonable amount of money or you may even end up being disqualified.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried so many survey options like, surveytime.io, Yougov, opinion beureu etc. None if them worked for me, that's why i gave up on them. Surveytime keeps sending me notifications reminding me of a task unanswered. Immediately i take part on the survey task and finish it. The response I'll get is simply failed the survey you attempted isn't for you. Since they knew it isn't for me, why did they offer it to me??

vincentontop

I think it's high time most of the big companies in Africa takes online survey serious. At least they should partner with most of the survey sites so that Africa can start doing surveys effortlessly. Though there are some that you will register that are worldwide but getting surveys will be a difficult task.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think it's high time most of the big companies in Africa takes online survey serious. At least they should partner with most of the survey sites so that Africa can start doing surveys effortlessly. Though there are some that you will register that are worldwide but getting surveys will be a difficult task.
I agree with your suggestion dear, infact if they'll spread to other parts of the third world countries and provide them with option of earning some incentive and not focusing on the top tier countries to offer them incentive, forgetting the lower tier countries. They can't remain one place, things are meant to rotate, and they should rotate to favour others too.