Online Gigs - A New Career

Nova

A lot of folks are learning to earn from the online sources. And they depend a lot on the online gigs and they usually get them from the freelancer websites. As of now it's not much populated space. But in 5 years from here onwards, I think there is going to be boom for the purely online work. As we are already working remotely from the office. There is a chance that we can see people working for the soft jobs from the home. And mostly the hard jobs would be outsourced to such workers. I think that is something going to be part of the new career for upcoming generation.

I personally am working on both the freelancing and the office job. Though my office job is more of documentation than anything. I think freelancing can offer more options for the work. And from what I have heard, there is going to be better payments for the job too. I know for a reason that there are some of the folks who can do this easily without having to travel to office.

Online gigs do appear to be new career. Do you think offline jobs would turn to online gigs now?