Online Marketing Tips

mikeC47

When you find the right online marketing business like I have, you need to slowly build a team, the first thing your team should be taught is to set targets, these must be specific and not general.

For example don't just say I want to buy a new car, you should pick the make and model, the colour
and all the extras, even go for a test drive in your dream car, that way you have something specific to go for.

You could even get someone to take photos of you in the car, put this above your P.C. to motivate you. Your team should also set reasonable targets, not too difficult to achieve, but realistic and also satisfying, my first target was to buy a 21 year old bottle of Single Malt Whiskey, not massively expensive but a luxury that I would not normally buy, although it was very satisfying. Watch this space for more tips.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people do online marketing but they can succeed because they don't know some of the tips in which they can use to promote or market their products, well for me I think the best tips in online marketing is having a high quality products, creating a page on your own in which you advertise your product and also promote your business, using social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram is one of the best and easy way a business owner can use for internet marketing, another tips is that you must be ready to deliver the products a consumer or customer or that form at the right time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From what I could understand with your analogy, you mean we should not only rely more on marketing but we need to do the follow up. You are ooutrightly correct. We need to go out there to really know the impact our advertisement has on people and the audience thay we target. This will let us analysis the success or failure of advertisement.

Setho

VIP Contributor
These are actually a very good way of marketing your product especially if it is product that they require the customer being a large form of money. Been available to receive feedback is also a very important things so that you will be able to know how to better your business also have to serve them better.