Earn Money Online Money Making Ways for Beginners

Nite

Valued Contributor
In the era of digital technology, you have so many opportunities from where you can start generating money. If you're keen to grow your income, these ways can be of help for a beginner.

???? ???????? ????? From clothes, electronics to furniture, turn your no longer needed things into dollars by using an online marketplace like, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist or any other similar site. But your things has to be in good condition.

????????? ????????? If you don't have any products to sell, Affiliate marketing could work for you. Here, all you need to do is promote and sell products or services of any profitable company. In return, you'll be earning a commission.

?????? ??????? ??????? Youtube is huge with billions of monthly active users. As your channel starts to grow with good number of viewers, you can then monetize your channel with ads, and simply earn cash.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Right kayode10, and I've seen quite a few youtubers applying the same technique. They create youtube videos, then include the affiliate links to promote their products or services. It's an easy way to recommend products that are mentioned in your video, at the same time earn commission from the sales.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Creating a youtube channel lets you share your content with the world, and gain online exposure. If you get successful, you can earn some nice income also. But you have to make your channel interesting enough to draw your viewers attention. Earning through youtube will take time, but once you succeed, it's possible to generate great amount of money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Making money from unwanted stuffs has always been profitable. You can turn your unwanted goods like clothes, appliances, electronics, or even musical instruments into cash. And you've got plenty of options for where you can sell those, either online or at some local store and dealer. It'll take a bit of work, but the cash you'll get can make it worth it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only thing I have not done on the list is selling my unwanted stores online. This can also be profitable because I have someone who is doing similar things beside me over here. Actually my friend is selling UK used laptop using some of the classified advert website like Gigi and Craigslist. He usually receive at least three others in a week and make enough profit at the end of each transaction.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hi all, im new here. I am looking at scanning through the forum. Ive tried to start a youtube recently and its going slowly but ill keep going
That's a nice business idea. The only thing about YouTube is that it may he slow especially when we start but surely it will pay off soon. We only need to be patient, persistent and consistent as we keep going. And we need to choose the right choice when it comes to choosing niche in YouTubing.

M

Marcellino

For beginners I would suggest they venture into online businesses whatever it may be but as far as they can be able to get money from it.
The first option of selling unwanted stuffs can make them realise the required money neccessary to start their online business or any other venture.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Hi all, im new here. I am looking at scanning through the forum. Ive tried to start a youtube recently and its going slowly but ill keep going
Yes, you have got to take it slowly when your in the growing stage of your youtube channel. Plus, in this forum you'll get lot of earning methods, that'll going to help you achieve your goal towards online earning. I hope your youtube channel goes well, and you get lot of subscribers.

Nite

Valued Contributor
LuckyMac, youtube is going to take some time for you to earn from it. It's natural, any work related to hardwork takes time. Social media can help you advertise your channel, it has been very useful for majority of people. I like that you're working with patience. Wish you success on your channel.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing and creating a YouTube channel can go hand in hand if you know what you are doing. You can create a YouTube videos on your channel and include some of the affiliate links of some of the gadgets you are using in your video. You can do this by putting the affiliate names of those products in the description of your video. We can make passive income this way..

L

LuckyMac

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
YouTube business is not actually for most people and also affiliate marketing because of the extra ability that we need before we can engage in this type of business. some people may not be able to stand the stress of convincing people to buy a particular product. I believe that the best way to make money online is to do things that we are perfect in doing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are different money making methods in which beginners can venture into and become successful in it provided they have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works.
Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture. Making money from it may be hard especially for beginners but it is definitely worth it on the long run.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been looking for several ways of making money online since I was in school. Unfortunately, the first way I know was high yield investment platforms, when I failed there, I moved on to crypto trading but couldn't even make a reasonable money because I didn't know they ways round it till I started transcription.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started with youtube, I failed, I then moved to affiliate marketing, I failed. I never attempted to sell my stuff. Insted I started building website and app. I managed to earn well by selling app and my website is still erning money for me. Very soon In would be trying my hands on selling online.

AfriPeeps Official

I think the best way a beginner can start earning money online is by participating in online platforms that pays for for content posting, because these websites pays, a beginner will be encouraged the more to go further into many other means of making money online. If a beginner decides to jump into the sea of making money online he may drown.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are various ways beginners can venture in marketing online. There are various things to be sold if he knows some good platforms to get all these things sold. There are some people that even involved in selling their ideas like writing e books and later have them sold in some platforms.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The second and third options are difficult for the beginners. Beginners means who do not have much knowledge, skills and experience. If you do not have knowledge, skills and experience, generating affiliate sales or making money from youtube both are very difficult. It will take you more than a year to reach monetization threshold.