Online payment

Willans

Online payment is not that safe to recive when working online it give you hope that you will get paid and might not get paid if you get paid you might get scame you can alywas get paid through PayPal account cash app account bitcoin account wallet account or your bank account that the way you can receive money online with out scam to revive payment is easy to receive and you can also get paid online through bitpay or palm play you can get paid through it and so on and so forth the payment online is good and also bad

E

eldavis

The simple thing to do here is simply make sure you are working with a legit site, once you have made all proper research and you are very sure the site is a legit one, you are good to go. People easily fall for scam sites mainly cause they do not make proper research before they start investing or putting in effort.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many payment methods online which many platforms use to pay its members some of this scam sites use anonymous transactions gateway in other not to be traced when they finally run with peoples money payments like bank accounts are still safe because if you transact or invest in a site and you use your hamk to transfer the money into that bank which you wanted to invest in there is possibility of getting your money back if you get scammed all you need to do is just go to the bank and file a complaint and your money will be refunded to yiu immediately another thing is that when working online do not expose or disclose your bank accounts details as some people take money from banks that way there are some people called loaders they take your ATM card number front and back and they will work on it once they are done they will be able to take money from your bank without your knowledge or even top notification.

Cryptoworks

According to me, the best way is to do thorough research before going for any payment gateway, I prefer to use ones that are regulated just to be safe and secure, the one which I use in my business is the capital wallet, quite happy with their services.